Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/07/2016 9:28 pm  #11

Re: How do you know it's time to give up and move on?

ShootingStar wrote:

If my ex from 6 years ago tried to use loa to attract me, he'd fail terribly because I have complete never-going-to-happen, no interest in him because I've moved on spiritually and he hasn't been around me to really know my new vibration, basically I'm not the girl he once knew at all. He could literally rs me all he wants but unless he was literally willing to change a lot about what he thinks of the world, taste in people and things, we would not be together now. From what I've heard about him, he's the same guy I once knew. He is just not in my vibration as a person of interest..."

This is exactly what I was referring to and meant. Thank you, ShootingStar, for phrasing it in a much more relatable way. Switch the situation around and that's where I am right now. If I'm on an exceptional level of appreciation and love and he's unaware of it then isn't that conflicting? Like you mentioned, your ex could rs you all he wants but because you've spiritually moved on, you wouldn't be together. Both parties have to be on the same energy level and wanting another chance at the relationship. If one has already moved on completely then.. wouldn't that cancel out what you're doing despite being much happier and stronger emotionally? That's what I'm finding confusing. Not the practice of what is being done. I can feel and believe to the ends of the world and back that I'm meant to be with him but if he feels differently and has spiritually moved on himself then what happens?

You just give up and hope eventually you meet the love of your life in someone else with similar or better qualities?

Last edited by camber (5/07/2016 9:29 pm)

5/07/2016 11:12 pm  #12

camber wrote:

Read a few articles and forums about people asking the same question with conflicting replies. Some say it's intuition while others argue if you have to ask, you probably know it's time to give up and move on.

In doing so, does that mean you don't believe in LOA and what it can do? Every so often, you see people who try for years to get someone back and the first thing said to them is, "You have resistance you don't know about." What if you don't and you simply just aren't on the same vibe as what you're trying to attract/manifest? Does that mean you're also doing it wrong and the Universe is acting upon subconscious negativity?

It's been nearly a year since I last spoke to my ex. I only started actively trying to get him back since January. Rarely think about him and when I do, I'm always overcome with a sense of peace but there are times, I think - There's been no contact or attempt to even reach out to me. Am I being silly? I know my hesitance is going to be pointed out. Just wondering if anyone else has felt this way about giving up and moving on. What kept you pursuing your beliefs even if there was no tangible proof your actions, challenges/games you were doing, or anything else was working. I'm more than aware it's about me and my happiness. I'm quite content but I do miss my ex and wish we had the chance to begin again.

I once read a success love story on The Secret website. It took the couple 13 years to get back together. So it all depends on the individuals involved. Each case will be different.

There was another one I think it is called All You Have To Do Is Let Go. I forget how long they were apart. But the guy called the woman up on his wedding day and asked if she still loved him. I don't think I need to tell you how that story ended.

5/08/2016 3:01 am  #13

I think that if you're  asking questions and looking for reasons why you cannot attract your ex back, then you will not attract your ex back. I believe the reason so many people are not successful is because they have already put ideas in their minds that it's impossible or just having far too much resistance. Resistance that they might not be aware of!  Nothing is impossible​.
About free will, you're not trying to control anyone, just aligning yourself to match their frequency. If you have very strong faith, you love that person and just know that you are meant to be together, then plant it into your subconscious, hold that thought and at the same time enjoy your life, be open to new love that's even better  and the energy will start moving so you get your desire.Become aligned the universe will orchestrate it to happen.

Last edited by Cheer (5/08/2016 3:02 am)

5/08/2016 3:42 am  #14

I see where you're coming from, Cheer, but all things aside, I was just asking a general question. Maybe it's my analytical mind that naturally breaks everything down into different sections so I wanted to know how it works. I don't believe I have hesitance or resistance in wanting him back but maybe you're right and I do somewhere. When you're so close to something, it's difficult to see beyond your own perspective sometimes.

You're 100% right on that - Nothing is impossible.

I've seen free will argued quite a bit in relation to LOA. In regards to that, I think it depends on where you stand and what you believe you're doing. Some will say it's emotional manipulation while others, like yourself (and I fully agree with you!), believe we're just aligning ourselves with what we want.

Either way, interesting discussion. Really great forum. Nice that everyone genuinely wants to help one another in understanding and suggesting the steps we can take to align with our desires.

5/08/2016 4:07 am  #15

The reason that Abraham/ Bashar etc ask you to focus on the ESSENCE rather than the actual specific person is really logical.  And in fact ALL of them actually do say that you can attract exactly who it is you are wanting.  The REASON they advise you to go general instead is because they know the path of least resistance to what you want can and will ONLY EVER come when you are happily imagining your perfect romance.  Most people cannot do that. There's simply too much backstory,  too much resistance, doubt, anger, distrust etc.. The faster route to what you want in that case us to simply drop the thought of that person "weighing you down" and focus on a purely new, incredible relationship. Do that, and BAM.. you'll probably get your ex and every other ex and a bunch of new suitors to choose from as well. It's the releasing of doubt and resistance. That's the only thing standing in the way of what you TRULY want.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

5/08/2016 4:48 am  #16

camber wrote:

I see where you're coming from, Cheer, but all things aside, I was just asking a general question. Maybe it's my analytical mind that naturally breaks everything down into different sections so I wanted to know how it works. I don't believe I have hesitance or resistance in wanting him back but maybe you're right and I do somewhere. When you're so close to something, it's difficult to see beyond your own perspective sometimes.

You're 100% right on that - Nothing is impossible.

I've seen free will argued quite a bit in relation to LOA. In regards to that, I think it depends on where you stand and what you believe you're doing. Some will say it's emotional manipulation while others, like yourself (and I fully agree with you!), believe we're just aligning ourselves with what we want.

Either way, interesting discussion. Really great forum. Nice that everyone genuinely wants to help one another in understanding and suggesting the steps we can take to align with our desires.

Sure I understand  and I didn't mean for my post to look like I was saying it was wrong to ask general questions. When people tell you that you cannot attract an ex back because they have moved on etc. you can lose your focus and it can cause resistance. I don't believe it's true that you cannot.  I have had non LOA friends say to me..."he's moved on. He's not interested any more" . Now I have learnt that I create my reality and proved to them that they have been so very wrong!!  It's our own thoughts and beliefs that count.Anyway Cherished just explained it really well.

5/08/2016 4:57 am  #17

camber wrote:

Read a few articles and forums about people asking the same question with conflicting replies. Some say it's intuition while others argue if you have to ask, you probably know it's time to give up and move on.

In doing so, does that mean you don't believe in LOA and what it can do? Every so often, you see people who try for years to get someone back and the first thing said to them is, "You have resistance you don't know about." What if you don't and you simply just aren't on the same vibe as what you're trying to attract/manifest? Does that mean you're also doing it wrong and the Universe is acting upon subconscious negativity?

It's been nearly a year since I last spoke to my ex. I only started actively trying to get him back since January. Rarely think about him and when I do, I'm always overcome with a sense of peace but there are times, I think - There's been no contact or attempt to even reach out to me. Am I being silly? I know my hesitance is going to be pointed out. Just wondering if anyone else has felt this way about giving up and moving on. What kept you pursuing your beliefs even if there was no tangible proof your actions, challenges/games you were doing, or anything else was working. I'm more than aware it's about me and my happiness. I'm quite content but I do miss my ex and wish we had the chance to begin again.

There are two ways to look at the "when is it time to give up" question.

1. If you are thinking should I give up then there is still some doubt there that you can manifest what it is you want. Giving up implies that you don't believe it can happen.
From that point of view I would say re-evaluate and see if there any doubt/resistance. Ask yourself are you in a true state of allowing.

You can only ever be in one of two states about something, you either want it or you don't. If you decide you want it then you have to be in a state of allowing. This requires faith, belief and patience. There is no time scale for when something is going to appear. So for as long as you want something whilst it's not in your physical reality you inner state should be in a state of knowing that It's coming. You don't know when, but you know it will manifest. During that time of waiting for it to materialise you need to be at peace and contented in your knowing. You get on with life. If you are thinking its time to give up then you don't believe it's coming. Realign your belief and remove the doubt.

2. Is it time to give up the effort not the intention. Sometimes when people put LOA processes into practice they end up becoming a chore and then create resistance. The simple way to look at something is if it doesn't feel good stop doing it. So maybe the active attraction you have been implementing is what is not sitting right with you. So actually what you need to give up is the effort. You've set your intention now let it go and have faith that it will come to you. Sometimes surrendering is your best move.

There are so many methods when practicing LOA consciously, but you have to get the process that works for you. Some people can set an intention and forget it, when it comes it comes. Others have to do visualisations etc to get them-self into alignment with what it is they want.

5/08/2016 5:00 am  #18

camber wrote:

I should have been more clear with what I meant. I'm not concerned about the time apart. Like your experiences, I, too, know of people who spent years separated before finding one another again. What I'm more curious/wondering about is if it's possible to be clear with your intentions and still miss the mark. I know for certain I want this person to be in my life. I know we're meant to be. The moments of doubt that I have, I'm sure most have had as well but beyond the minute or two or however long it lasts, I'm done with it.

I'm completely fine on my own. Where I am today is miles ahead of where I was post break-up. I'm happy if we're together or not. Their well-being is just as important as mine. The only part I'm confused about is if it's possible to be on a great level of gratitude and positivity and still not be able to attract the other person back because they have their own vibrations. Yes, I know not to focus on them or anyone but ourselves. In the end, it still ties back to one thing - getting a brand new beginning. I have affirmed, made clear intentions, and worked on myself as strongly as anyone can. I won't be miserable without him because this break up made me realise to be in a great relationship, you have to respect yourself first and I do.

I reckon it's natural to wonder if you do everything the way you should, if you don't see the other side reacting to it, does it mean he/she doesn't want the same thing is all. No, I'm not focusing on him and what he's doing. I have absolutely no clue what he's up to. I'm referring to me or anyone else in the same situation who feels like they're doing everything right and still coming up -- "Huh."

I completely understand what you have written and I have been there. What I do know is the times when I was thinking should I just give up, maybe it's not meant to be etc etc Were the times when doubt was growing at a faster pace then my believe. It was when I was looking at my current reality and thinking about the past and allowing those factors to cloud my want and believe.

5/08/2016 9:23 am  #19

well camber, if you were desiring a red Peugeot (car) and ended up with a Mercedes Benz or a car a lot more superior to the one you wanted, I don't think you'd complain you didn't get your original desire! So with people, and this is honest, I've always found myself 'upgrading' as in, getting closer to what I want more. There were times I took a bit of a back step, like short term dating a guy who just did not fit my bill but I ended it, so I can't ever go back from my ex in terms of what I truly want. My ex happens to be a close match to what I want, he is the prototype, ergo my chances of attracting my ex back while being in the vibration of what I want is extremely likely ! However, my chances of attracting someone else who matches his and my vibration is also extremely likely...and I HAVE attracted people in the same vibration to him over the course of the last year. However, here's something I thought about this morning that can also answer your question logically yet sticking to the LOA theory....

If you met *John* and you fell in love and John left and then time passed and you still wanted John back but in the meantime, John had changed certain things about his mentality, he may have gotten  a bit more boring, or stunted, or less idealist, less light hearted, a bit broody, basically some things about him had altered to make him another version of John to the John you know, then by thinking you're attracting John, you're actually not attracting him because something in his vibration has changed but by 'attracting' John, you will attract Bill, who happens to be in the same vibration that John was when you fell in love. If you keep your blinders on and say you only want John, you won't go for Bill, even though Bill is actually really the one you want.

I think the couples who come back to each other in years to come are the ones who actually stick it out to the end because they managed to grown and blossom and retain the inner essence that both wanted consistently without effort, they are actually soulmates. So if you attract back John as John after time has passed substantially, then it will be the fact that you and John will always be a vibrational match to one another, or, soul mates

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

5/08/2016 9:47 am  #20

Well you seem in pretty good spirits and you should feel proud of yourself firstly.

Secondly really study what Cherished just said in her comment .
There obviously is still some resistance inside you regarding your desire so i think maybe you should just detach and keep working on your vibrations. I promise you AMAZING  THINGS WILL HAPPEN YOU!!! and you will fully understand the power you have . xxx

Last edited by Allgood (5/08/2016 9:50 am)

Board footera