Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2015 1:55 am  #31

Re: He is so unstable

Hi,
Could you please just NOT focus on not feeling good.
Say to yourself "Today is a great day. Something wonderful is about to happen" million-zillion times and then go do something that makes you feel good. Go to the movies, or day spa or read a good book.
Please stop stressing about him, that's not the way you get him back.

8/27/2015 3:12 am  #32

UnicornsAndJizz wrote:

Hi,
Say to yourself "Today is a great day. Something wonderful is about to happen" million-zillion times and then go do something that makes you feel good. Go to the movies, or day spa or read a good book.

Β 
Yes indeed..  This is so true. I decided to take a small trip into cranky-ville..  Let me tell you, my last two days have gone so badly 😜 Seriously, it's been the best reminder- everything I whinged about came true! My guy was suddenly NOT so adorable with me, and it felt horrible!! It was the most wonderfully invigorating exoerience lol.. I can say EMPHATICALLY that I am the creator of EVERY thing that happens around me. I'm going forth with a huge smile on my face and an absolute determination NEVER to drop back down into the depths of anger/sadness/frustration. Love,  joy and happiness people!!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

8/27/2015 5:47 am  #33

Hisoneandonly wrote:

Hi,
I still don't feel good at the morning. I tried to visualize he care for me seems me importantly. I still care about the outcome, I feels that I want it to happen right away. I feel needy with it. Is there any thing that I can to do to help with it? I also wanted it to happen fast. I feel afraid.

Β 
I say this with love and a desire to help you out here.. But this thinking, if continued will create MORE bad feelings, more  neediness, and things to further emphasise your fears. You need to start reframing this situation and telling a better story if you wish to create something  more desirable! 😘

Feel it in your soul..

8/27/2015 6:00 am  #34

UnicornsAndJizz wrote:

Hi,

Β 
How is it not stressing over him and visualise him with me? It's not easy. There are things that I have to be concern. It's really hard to focus tho

8/27/2015 6:01 am  #35

If you say it's hard to focus, it will be hard to focus! If you can't think happily about him, you must find a different thing to think about for a while until you can get happier!

Feel it in your soul..

8/27/2015 7:11 am  #36

Cherished wrote:

If you say it's hard to focus, it will be hard to focus! If you can't think happily about him, you must find a different thing to think about for a while until you can get happier!

Exactly!Β 
You seem to be so sure that everything around you is bad and hard and that you are feeling down etc. I don't know what to say to you to help you. Maybe, if you'll read this topic from the beginning and truly try to follow our advises...Β 
I see two options here: you either can replace your bad thoughts with positive ones or don't think about relationship topics at all. These are the only way for you not to make thing worse.
Β 

8/27/2015 5:22 pm  #37

I woke up today and try to visualize. I feel confused. There are things that stopping me to visualize what I want. I can't forget what he said. Like he said if we still being tgt he would have to worry a lot. He don't wanna waste time on thinking bout us anymore. What should I visualize? I know I really wanted us to last. Please guide me

8/28/2015 4:45 am  #38

UnicornsAndJizz wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Exactly!Β 
You seem to be so sure that everything around you is bad and hard and that you are feeling down etc. I don't know what to say to you to help you. Maybe, if you'll read this topic from the beginning and truly try to follow our advises...Β 
I see two options here: you either can replace your bad thoughts with positive ones or don't think about relationship topics at all. These are the only way for you not to make thing worse.
Β 

Β 
I really tried to stay positive. I really tried. But then there are people telling me that he video called a girl months ago. Then I asked him just now, he said I'm way too busybody. He's the one he done things wrong why am I taking the blame... at this moment I can't see anyway to visualize happy things with him. I can only see him not being care for me and leaving.. Omg... how do I stop this.

8/28/2015 5:22 am  #39

Just try to forget about the relationship and about him, and do something Β that makes you happy. Travel with some friends for a weekend, visit a sweet couple hwo has a baby, play with your cousins childrens, .. children are so cute you can get busy withh them and they have a beautiful smile, they will show you how life is beautiful .. or make a new hair cut, buy new clothes .. just make something different every day.
Readiing books, or seeing a fiilm is a good technique to leave you current life and get into others life.
It helped me a lot, when I was in the same phase as you. and it still helping me.
When I feel down, the first thing I do in the morining, I do my make up, i meditate, read some beautiful stories, I put colorful clothes, new clothes. No black clothes! etc ..Β 
I took some pictures of myself, it make me feeling beautiful and desired ..Β 
I kow at the begginnig is so difficult, but practice will help you. Otherwise, I saw a therapist who helped me a lot to stop negatives thoughts, and to focus on myself. You can try it if you feel very devastated.
Β 

8/28/2015 5:50 am  #40

sweetheart wrote:

Just try to forget about the relationship and about him, and do something Β that makes you happy. Travel with some friends for a weekend, visit a sweet couple hwo has a baby, play with your cousins childrens, .. children are so cute you can get busy withh them and they have a beautiful smile, they will show you how life is beautiful .. or make a new hair cut, buy new clothes .. just make something different every day.
Readiing books, or seeing a fiilm is a good technique to leave you current life and get into others life.
It helped me a lot, when I was in the same phase as you. and it still helping me.
When I feel down, the first thing I do in the morining, I do my make up, i meditate, read some beautiful stories, I put colorful clothes, new clothes. No black clothes! etc ..Β 
I took some pictures of myself, it make me feeling beautiful and desired ..Β 
I kow at the begginnig is so difficult, but practice will help you. Otherwise, I saw a therapist who helped me a lot to stop negatives thoughts, and to focus on myself. You can try it if you feel very devastated.
Β 

Β  Hi , does this helps to attract him back to me?

Board footera