Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2016 2:04 pm  #1

Guys need your help

So I met this guy when I was trying to get over my ex 4 years back and we instantly hit it off. But I later broke up with him coz I wasn't ready for a relationship. But he had been madly in love with me all this while and he was like the guy every girl dreams of. My bad I didn't see it and I let it go and never thought of him more than a friend and always asked him to move on. ( what was I thinking?!)
So now about 6 months back I decided to use law of attraction to manifest my soulmate and decided to make a list and guess what?! This guy was everything I wrote on my list and I also couldn't stop thinking about him. It hit me that I have been in love with my best friend all this while!!!
Now the sad part when I confessed him about my feelings he said he loves me but has moved on and is kinda sorta seeing someone but they are not serious or something.
Now I'm acting all desperate and needy and I want to make him realise how much I love him and I was an ignorant fool!!!!!!!
He is nice to me but things have definitely changed between us!
What can I do to make him love me like before and have a living healthy relationship with him.

4/29/2016 1:33 pm  #2

Re: Guys need your help

guys so this amazing thing happened!! not too big though
i was going through veronica's videos and one where she mentioned to call a friend i havent spoken i a while and i was thinking about this friend of mine in university in the morning and thinking of calling her/messaging her and i let go like i got busy with other stuff
and in the evening she messaged!! and then called and we spoke for 2 hours straight!!!!
i dont know what Β i did to manifest her message because we had not spoken in months!!!

Β 

4/29/2016 5:05 pm  #3

You put it out there as a desire, and then you LET IT GO! You didn't block yourself from receiving it by worrying or obsessing. It was an easy manifestation for you. That's how this all has to be!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

4/29/2016 5:33 pm  #4

So my ex and I got into a nasty fight
It was mostly me crying and him saying awful things
I'm really hurt and now I think if it's really a good idea getting back with him not like I don't love him or anything but with so much hate and negativity I think it's best to let things be what do you guys think

4/29/2016 5:53 pm  #5

Fighting and nastiness is all about your own fears and insecurities. I think you should take a step back and really try to see that as the truth.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

4/30/2016 3:38 am  #6

Yes now I regret calling him and I think I should have given him some time
He says he doesn't have anything to do with me and now is so involved with this other girl that I can't take it anymore
I want to give it time. So much has happened between us like we've through a lot and it was always LDR
I mean I feel lost and I don't know where to start?!
I want to feel good and let go of negative thoughts
What do I do

4/30/2016 9:11 am  #7

Lovesugardiary wrote:

Yes now I regret calling him and I think I should have given him some time
He says he doesn't have anything to do with me and now is so involved with this other girl that I can't take it anymore
I want to give it time. So much has happened between us like we've through a lot and it was always LDR
I mean I feel lost and I don't know where to start?!
I want to feel good and let go of negative thoughts
What do I do

Forgiveness is a great place to start.

4/30/2016 10:53 am  #8

So he messaged me basically asking me to leave him alone because he's not interested anymore and my behaviour towards him has been too bad and all sorts of bad awful stuff
I was on a high vibration the whole day listening to Abraham and now I feel low and awful. I have no idea why things have turned so so bad between us
I want to forgive him for whatever he said but his words are haunting me

Board footera