Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/29/2016 8:19 pm  #1

this is new to me

Help!!! My ex-boyfriend of three years broke up with me about a month ago, he said the connection is there. He also said he don't believe I'm his lifelong partner. I know for sure his interest is in another other in his hometown, she came visit him shortly after he broke up with me. And he's going there to visit her next weekend. (she's in his hometown, I'm assuming they met over spring break). I'm trying my best to stay off social media because I find that what makes me have a bad day. I always had the faith that we will get back together. My son knows him as his daddy and he's constantly asking me why daddy don't like us? and I tell him daddy do like us, he's just busy at the moment. I'm slowly starting to lose faith. Its hard not. I've been watching the videos on YouTube Veronica post however the videos not helping out like I thought they would. I've also wrote her but still waiting on a reply back. Is there any suggestions. When I hurt my son hurt. And I don't think I should bring men in and out my son's life. I'm not sure if I should buy the 25 day challenge to getting my ex back because I will be piss if it don't work.

4/29/2016 8:41 pm  #2

Re: this is new to me

Being hurt and pissed off is ok. But it won't get you your guy back. And if you're already foretelling that you'll be pissed if it doesn't work.. guess what? It won't work. And you'll be pissed just as you put it out there. This is LOA. Not magic 101. It's about the fact that you're a vibrational being, and that like attracts like. You have to practice it. You need to prove to yourself that it works. No amount of us telling you it works will make it work FOR YOU if you don't believe.

You can change your entire reality, fast. But you have to start with forgiveness, and a fresh new perspective about yourself and your life. And how it came to be the way it is.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

4/29/2016 9:26 pm  #3

Thanks for replying so fast, Cherished. Question is how do I go about forgiving? I do find it difficult because I didn't expect this coming my way. Today I brought a journal so I can practice law of attraction. but I'm not sure what to write in it.

And you're right I have to change my outlook on the situation.

4/29/2016 10:09 pm  #4

There's a thread in Flying High about Forgiveness.. I'll try and find

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

4/30/2016 9:08 am  #5

Berrytwin_01 wrote:

Thanks for replying so fast, Cherished. Question is how do I go about forgiving? I do find it difficult because I didn't expect this coming my way. Today I brought a journal so I can practice law of attraction. but I'm not sure what to write in it.

And you're right I have to change my outlook on the situation.

I went through a whole six months forgiveness period in 2015. All you have to do now is write down all things that hurt you when you think about it. All the people who have said or done hurtful things to you. All the times you felt you did not stand up for yourself. Just write it all down.

I was shock how long my list came out to be. That's why it took so many months to get through them all. It may seem like a lot of work now, but the benefits are tremendous.

Last edited by ChaliceSnowFlower (4/30/2016 9:09 am)

Board footera