Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/28/2016 3:35 am  #1

Get me on track

Hi, I havent posted in a while.
Let me tell my story.
My guy left me for another girl and I was devistated.
After a few months of horrible depression I decided to embark on this loa challeng to attract him back.
I know it works and it has in so many ways. I have been able to manifest texts visits and all sorts of other things.
At one stage we even slept together.
I was cruising along believing and only focussing on what I wanted.I had the friendship back and he was telling me some amazing things about how much happier he was with me than her. But he hasnt left her.
We began hanging out a lot more,each time i imagined it,it happened. but the thing that didnt sit with my spirit well, was that he was in a relationship with someone else and that he was keeping our friendship a secret, and while his relationship is on shaky ground he still wants to give it a shot.
Over the weekend I began feeling frustration that the circumstances weren't changing and fell out of alignment.
I told him that I cant have a secret friendship while he is involved with someone else and I need more time.
I felt I needed to stand up for my morals and not be a sidechick for him.
And he said he is was sorry for giving up on us, and may live to regret leaving me, and that he doesnt know what he is doing.
I wanted to let go.
I felt better today and less hurt and I realise I dont want to give up.
I would love anybody's support to help raising my vibration and faith. I want to get that message where his eyes are finally opened and he sees what even his friends tell me. He is in love with me, cannot let me go and he wants us to be happy together.

4/28/2016 8:16 am  #2

Re: Get me on track

You have been having some great progress to focus on. So now you have stood your ground with him, which was the best move imo. Know that he will realize what he has lost and you will be back together. If it doesn't happen quickly don't lose faith as its all working out behind the scenes. You create your reality that's the thing to remember again and again. Assume that he is madly in love with you and remove any thoughts that contradict this. I know from experience easier said than done at times, but you have the ability to do it! and you already know that thoughts and feeling create things.Β 

Last edited by Cheer (4/28/2016 2:06 pm)

4/28/2016 7:11 pm  #3

Thankyou cheer!!, i have copied and pasted your reply into my notes so i can read it during moments of doubt :-)
Did some meditating last night and woke up feeling 'normal' not hyped, not depressed, just normal and peaceful, its a good feeling I love it xxx

4/28/2016 7:30 pm  #4

I watched a video on youtube ages ago by a guy who said he actually got his ex back from a terrible situation through loa. He claims it was the no contact thing that was the trick. He went completely awol, had no facebook so she couldn't even see through a friend's, no social media, went on a trip to Asia and did a meditation course. Basically made himself a total mystery to her so that she was so intrigued and also improved his mental state at the same time. He doesn't reccommend loa to get an ex back though, because he said that in his case the relationship when he got it back was terrible and he ended up leaving her. However, the thing to see is that mystery does really work especially if you're in that good vibration with your person. You don't have to go no contact, light contact is fine, answering his texts but not texting him and being busy a lot so you can't meet up with him, he will start to chase and start to be more serious I would say. But it's also for your own sanity, to create that distance, like a cat does. A cat moves away from a person when it wants to be petted, it has enough confidence in itself to know that the person will come towards it, then when the person pets it, it purrs with appreciation and that makes the person happy. Be a cat

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

4/28/2016 9:18 pm  #5

Yeah, i feel positive about stepping away from what I dont want so that what I do want can take place.
I think staying true to integrity and morals is important.
I also beleive that manifesting our desires includes saying no to what we dont want in complete faith that our true desires can come to fruition.
I believe he is looking at the situation and he is growing in respect for me.
I will be open to what the universe provides, but I believe this part of the story is a very important turning point in the story. As soon as I put myself and my morals first I knew I was doing the right thing and I feel a great peace about it xx thankyou for your story it has given me even more faith xx

4/28/2016 11:54 pm  #6

Also want to put it out there that I dont think its going to take that much time at all πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

4/29/2016 2:11 am  #7

It doesn't need to take long when you believe and go with the flow

4/29/2016 2:14 am  #8

I wholeheartedly agree cheer...thank you so much, these messages have really improvex my vibe.
I also thi k another negative i was doing was talking with girlfriends about it,hoping they will tell me what I want to hear and taking on their attitudes, i believe that this is now between me, the universe and other believers. This is a major shift for me and im kinda excitec x

Board footera