Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/26/2016 9:50 am  #1

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM MY LOVE AFTER 8 MONTHS

Hi all just got a happy birthday message this very moment from my love. Note it's been over 8 months since contact. . I wrote a thread recently and in it I explained how I had fimally let her go . since then her mother has contacted me and now my love is conversating ( is that a real word) with me.

Very interesting. The weird thing is I thought I'd be doing cart wheels and jumping for joy but although I'm happy I feel very calm almost like this is inevitable.

Last edited by Allgood (4/27/2016 6:44 am)

4/28/2016 7:27 am  #2

Re: BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM MY LOVE AFTER 8 MONTHS

I am sooooo happy for you    Detachment seems to make it all happen !!!    The calmness is good  you want to be sure and steady   if you get all crazy excited  you also will get crazy apprehensive.  Things may move slowly   but  keep your vibration high   take really good care of you   Love you   and watch the magic happen     

4/28/2016 8:42 am  #3

Yay great news 

4/28/2016 1:49 pm  #4

out of curiosity....when you let her go, did that include you stopped doing visualisations and coming on this forum and everything you were doing previous? 

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

4/28/2016 3:19 pm  #5

Beautiful! Of course it's inevitable- you just had to get out of your own way! 💜😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

Board footera