Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/02/2016 2:43 am  #1

When in Rome...

I am now in Rome, and I would like to share this manifestation story:Β 

When I saw Eat, Pray, Love on DVD in early 2011, there was a scene where Julia Roberts dined in Rome. This scene in particular:Β 

I remember being so envious of her in this scene. Then I found myself wanting to be in her shoes and eat pasta in Rome. I hadn't been in Italy that time, but I really really really wanted to go.Β 

But I didn't just want to visit Italy. I also wanted to go to Rome for work. I also wanted my trips to be free. And since I didn't want a 9-5 job, I figured that I should do business in Rome.Β 

I had no idea what kind of business that would be and I don't speak Italian so that's another thing. But that didn't matter, I just wanted to go.Β 

What happened was really amazing: I started a company in 2011 that ended up getting acquired by a big company based in Italy.

From 2011 - 2013 I flew in and out of Rome 4x a year for business and leisure because I visited that company that acquired us and I still remained in my old business as the founder for 18 months after the acquisition. Of course I had pasta in Rome and also visited the nearby Naples, Venice, Florence, and Sicily.Β 

All my trips were also free because they were all business trips. Except of course shopping.Β 

In 2014 I started another company that launched in 2015. Our technology is used by around 600+ ad agencies and advertising networks worldwide and we have clients in Italy.Β 

Today, I am here to visit our client just outside of Rome. The founders and I had a chat about Eat, Pray, Love and how that movie subconsciously led me to starting two successful companies and several trips to Italy.

Well, I just received an invitation from them to dine atΒ Β Osteria dell'Antiquario,Β the exact restaurant where Julia Roberts dined in the movie Eat, Pray, Love!

Seriously, OMG! All I did was to desire to be in her shoes and GIVE LOVE to that specific scene. ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING manifested in my physical reality. The best part is everything is for FREE.Β 

I hope you guys enjoyed this amazing manifestation, 5 years in the making!Β 

Β 

Last edited by Vera (4/02/2016 2:49 am)

4/02/2016 3:25 am  #2

Re: When in Rome...

Absolutely brilliant!! Can you hear me cheering you from Australia?! Love you Vera πŸ™‹πŸ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

4/02/2016 3:46 am  #3

Hey gorgeous! Congrats on your new car! I hope you enjoy driving! Thanks for the love. Love you back!!! xoxo

4/02/2016 7:37 am  #4

Congrats Vera! Let us know what you get and how good it tastes

4/06/2016 7:13 pm  #5

That's crazy awesome, so happy for you!

4/06/2016 9:28 pm  #6

Wow! that is soo awesome I am soo happy for you!Β 

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

4/15/2016 5:21 am  #7

WonderfulΒ Β Β  simply wonderful

4/19/2016 11:45 am  #8

That's truly amazing Vera, I love how things have a way of working itself out and giving us exactly what we want without us stressing over it.

Eat Pray Love is one of my absolute favorite movies. I love Elizabeth Gilbert. I love empowered women who create a notable life for themselves fueled by their dreams. Right now I am going through the same situation and have absolutely no idea how I am going to get from point A to point B. But there is a funny thing called knowing, and trusting and allowing intuition and passion to be your guide, and I'm totally not worried about it.

Vera, again, great post as usual. It is so amazing to see the journey of a powerful woman.

4/26/2016 6:14 am  #9

Thanks guys :DΒ 

Board footera