Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/23/2016 12:57 pm  #1

Very confused, what should I do?

Hi everyone, hope You can help me.
So, I did Something very bad, he was With another girl but at The same time, he was still playing With My feelings, this girl came to visit and stay With him for 3 months.  We work toghether since this girl was visiting he didnt see any problem to bring her to work relates things and put it in front of me, With out caring about My feelings, that cause big fights between us, then he told me he realize that she was not The girl of his dreams and that se was going back to her country, so I asume The relationship was in bad shape, but I know him.I knew that girl didnt even think The relationship was bad. Anyway I put a friend to start flirting With him, just to know if even him being With another girl living With her would start flirting With him, and he did, not only flirting also invited " My friend"  to go live With him as soon as his ( parents "The other girl"  go back to their Country) The excuse for him no being able to bring The girl (My friend) was because his parents where visiting for 3 months.
Finally The other girl Found out about My friend and things got really bad, she finally went back to her Country and that is it.
Then he keep talking With My friend ( she send him fake pictures and etc) recently he Found out that she was My friend and of course he hates me!!!
He told me we can still work toghether ( he is The Owner of The small Company I work with)
I know I did wrong i just wanted to know if he was telling me The truth and that is why I did it.
Two days ago I found out he was talking again with the first girl. I ask him if he was planning on bringing her back, because if that is the case, I don't thing I could manage that. He respond that that was non of my business that I didn't have the right to ask him about his personal live any more, that I'm sick and need help and that I'm a monster. I know that I did something very bad, but I wouldn't done if it wasn't for his lies.... So that is my justification, but he says that I'm a horrible person trying to blame him for what I've done.
He told me yesterday that has pitty for me, and that is why he is letting me work with him. And I hate that, he is treating me like I don't exist, all my opinions are bad ( business related) etc.
Having to see him every day and knowing his talking with this other girl drives me crazy, I told him I need to take time, not work with him or anything, because I need to start feeling good about me. But at the same time if I take time off, I feel like I giving him the opportunity to go back with her, and if I go back to work with him I'll be nothing, because I will miss all this current progress that we are making in the company. When I told him I wanted time off, he said do whatever you want.
What should I do??????  I'm so lost, should I just disappear for 2 months???
I'm afraid of disappearing.
Maybe when I visualize him is working a little, because he  have not say that he doesn't want to work with him. Or maybe he is just interested in the money That I can bring to the table with my investors. Please help me. Should I disappear and visualize or be close and visualize?
I'm so lost ......

4/23/2016 2:24 pm  #2

Re: Very confused, what should I do?

I would visualize the person I want to be. A confident woman that knows her worth. I'd focus on self worth. It's up to you if you want to stay at your job or not. But watching your guys every move doesn't help. It only gives you more of what you don't like.

4/24/2016 7:01 am  #3

Re: Very confused, what should I do?

I think you shouldn't feel bad, people do those things all the time and really you just proved how this person really isn't a very good guy right now to anyone. If you can, stop working with him and cut contact for a very long time like 8 months, and convey to him that this is not how you want to be treated. You would need him to really miss you but he doesn't seem like a nice person so you also need the time to build yourself up from him and then redecide about still wanting him. Remember that during break ups, the person broken up with always wants the other person back for a while, its natural, but after time apart, that changes that for most people. In your case I wouldn't be surprised if this was so! But he doesn't get to put you down like that, your confidence and happiness is what's the most important

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

Board footera