Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2016 8:25 am  #1

1 week in - Positive Experiences

Hello. Ive been doing the 25 d challenge and want to share things that are happening so far. Ive noticed many positive things happening that are unrelated to my desire but I know they are bc of my pos vibes. One thing has come up and has taken me in a new direction that I'm uncertain what to do.

In the process of focusing on my ex coming back and my perfect life, another new guy came into my life that I really like. I feel very positive about this new guy and have found that my thoughts and visualizations have shifted from my ex to this new guy. I feel happy but I am confused as to what is going to happen. Like since im not focusing on my ex right now, but its still my desire to be w/my ex. Is that still going to manifest? I feel torn between two things, like while I'm waiting for my original desire to manifest is it ok to pursue this new guy in the meantime? Does pursuing some one new to get my mind off my ex affect the original manifestation process? It feels like im moving on to another person and am happy talking with this new person.

I know this seems odd/hard to explain but I know you guys have been thru this.

4/08/2016 9:22 pm  #2

Re: 1 week in - Positive Experiences

Hey! I have to admit I went through this same thing a few years ago when I was trying to attract back a different ex!! As soon as I started feeling a little bit better, a new guy entered into the picture, and since my ex wasn't manifesting I decided to just go with the flow and see how things went with this new guy since I was enjoying him. Well, I enjoyed him so much that we ended up making it official and spent the next 2 years together, and I got over the other ex. Well now unfortunately, this guy I spent the past 2 years with is now an ex as well, & I'm currently attempting to manifest him back. But the kicker is that as soon as me and this guy broke up and I started trying to attract him back...guess who came back....the ex from a few years ago that I spent so long trying to attract back before the new guy came along!! Now we speak every day & I'm so happy about that. Things have a really funny way of working out, so I try to keep this whole thing in mind in my journey to attracting the guy I want back!! It really does work out, and whatever you choose to do, you will be happy eventually. I say, if you like the new guy, you can still desire for your ex to come back, but you can also explore where things lead with the new guy. If everything goes your way, the new guy will be awesome and your ex will also come back, & then you get the sweet chance to choose!!!!

4/09/2016 2:52 am  #3

Sweet!!!! Lol

4/09/2016 6:24 pm  #4

You sound like you're on the right track, I know it's hard but try not to worry or focus on what will happen in future, just be present in the now and keep your vibration up

4/19/2016 5:41 pm  #5

Oh gosh... I know what you mean! The guy I like is on the east coast and I'm trying to manifest him and I am not sure if I should start dating new people but I really want the east coast guy since I've never connected so well to someone before... I'm like what if I find a new connection but my heart feels like I'm invested and connected to the east coast guy so I'm torn too!

4/19/2016 8:40 pm  #6

I'm in a similar position, I'm attracting a specific person, he's not my ex but still. I think it really comes down to what you want.

If you want a beautiful relationship but don't care about the who, I'd say go ahead with the new guy and see how it goes. If you're like me, and I'm guessing you are cause you're here on this forum, you want this guy because you love him for him, id make up my mind and focus on this guy and work on it. Be it visualization, affirmation, acting as if, stick with it. That's what I am doing anyway. I had quite a few guys after me and I even tried dating them, it was exciting as first and then it all went screwy cause all they did was to make me realize how much my guy means to me. Right now I'm determined to get my guy and I believe it's a success story in the making

Just my two cents.

Board footera