Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/11/2016 1:57 am  #1

4/11/2016 2:13 am  #2

Re: Watch Watch Watch

Literally I just posted a post on another thread about how I needed to figure out how to get rid of my anger...and then I found her channel. Lol watch all her videos. She's really great. 

The anger is needed to show my resistance and limiting beliefs. By accepting the anger, I can move forward. I can literally see the universe trying to point me in the right direction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P2DvOes-2Y&nohtml5=False

4/11/2016 8:24 pm  #3

I like her, I subscribed to her. She tells it like it is. However, she has a video up where she explains why you shouldn't go after a specific person :/ . I was kind of hoping she'd be open to that, but all of her other videos are very good. Just don't watch that one

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

4/11/2016 9:08 pm  #4

big_blue wrote:

I like her, I subscribed to her. She tells it like it is. However, she has a video up where she explains why you shouldn't go after a specific person :/ . I was kind of hoping she'd be open to that, but all of her other videos are very good. Just don't watch that one

Lol, I actually don't watch very many videos at all that talk about attracting a "specific person" because I know there is a difference between attracting a specific person and an ex. A specific person in my mind is someone you have hardly any attachment too, no past memories, etc. I think attracting back an ex is similar, but it takes a little more nurturing because it means a little bit more to me. <3

4/12/2016 2:51 pm  #5

PixelPie wrote:

The point people who say go general don't understand until after the fact is that there is no such thing as going general.

For example if you want a new car. MoSt of the people that go general make a list of "specific" thing they want in this car. True going general means you don't care how the car looks or its features you just want a a car it's random.

Better example most since we are on a site about relationships.
All the people I seen go general because they gave up on/were told/didn't believe they could get this guy or girl. They make list Vision boards do meditation etc. On a list of Qualities they want in a person. That list is being specific. Because if they were truly be general about the relationship they'd be okay with just someone who was in love with them regardless of those specific qualities.

But we are all human and we can't help going in to detail about a desire which in tune the more details we add the more specifically aware of what do and don't want we become.

Also there have been people that have attractive people that were 100% gay. I saw an Episode of the Tyra Banks Show where a woman married a man that was completely gay and she was the only woman he was ever attracted to. All because she didn't give up even after finding out he was gay not bI but 100% gay.

So my point is when you know all the details of what you want down to the last hair it's called be "specific". But when you only know some of the details of what you want it's called "going general". The simple truth is that it's all the same thing 😄 the only difference is the amount of details lol.

Which would you guys recommend? Going general or going specific? Lol I'm a little confused.

4/13/2016 7:42 am  #6

lar019 wrote:

big_blue wrote:

When I first saw her vids online, I watched that one too and was turned off. However, now I've come to another understanding on all the "specific person naysayers". I think it may not be that they believe it can't be done - but as a general practice, they don't advice it. When you're offering up these videos, assistance, and essentially coaching online, you are open to a WIDE range of questions and desires that people have, as well as everyone is going to be at a different starting point. 

I really think that the reason  LOA practitioners often say that you cant attract an ex because  The only way you can successfully is to  change your vibration consistently and constantly  and remove all negativity of the past from your memory    If you go into  a relationship  and you both  or either of you still harbors  negative feelings  or memories that give a knee jerk reaction   it is doomed     There is always negativity and negative behaviors that cause the split   and if both parties don't embrace  full forgiveness and  a positive loving outlook    the same patterns will resurface      Right now I am manifesting that my ex discover LOA  and also  is able to fully forgive and forget   along with working with myself on anger issues  and forgiveness 
I feel like it's almost safer and easier to just tell people no you can't do it, because all sorts of factors play into it - it doesn't quite seem as cut n dry. Unless you've done it before, and gone through the whole process of attracting your ex back, simply saying "feel better and they will come back" is really simplistic. You miss out on the whole healing aspect that is required - and maybe her way of getting over a break up is simply to just say "screw 'em, I'm finding someone better". So maybe attracting back someone specific goes against her beliefs, or she doesn't feel comfortable advising people on how exactly to go about it, like Veronica does.
It also opens up the door to potentially other scenarios that may go against your individual beliefs. For instance, can a woman attract a gay man into a loving, committed relationship? Personally, I feel like that's not possible - but I also would never want to discourage anyone from trying. Attracting a famous celebrity that you've never met, and having them fall in love with you - once again, I'm kinda on the fence with this one personally, so I don't want to be in a place of advicing anyone to pursue or not to pursue this desire. What about the person that wants to attract back an abusive ex, imagining the relationship completely different than it was?

When I think about it this way, I feel like if I were to start a blog/videos/coaching/etc. on LOA, I may have to steer clear too - not because I believe it can't be done, but because I'm not sure I would feel comfortable coaching for those desires.

4/13/2016 7:23 pm  #7

PixelPie wrote:

Grace it's the same thing. The only difference is how much attention to detail you pay. The less detailed you get the more general you go. Vice versa the more details you give the more specific you go ☺

This whole thing was brilliant, I agree with you 100%!

Board footera