Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2016 1:48 pm  #1

Hard to connect

Hi I bought the book, and I'm trying to do the visualizations every day, but I'm finding that it's hard for me to feel that I'm connecting with him. We still speak because of business together but he said that the personal is over.
When I try to visualize my mind goes to million different places it starts going on an on and before I realize I'm thinking about something else.
Sometimes when I do think that I'm doing it ok, I just feel that is me talking with me, I don't feel it like its him. Some very little times I feel like is him.
I keep trying but I feel very far away from him so is difficult to imagine a honey moon when we haven't been in good place for a long time. Any one has tips?
Even if I feel like is me talking to me still works?
What can I do to make it more vivid and really concentrate.
Thanks for your help

4/12/2016 2:53 pm  #2

Re: Hard to connect

Hi lovelyusforever! When are you doing your visualizations? From reading all of Veronica's books and Lanie Stevens' books, it seems like the best time for visualizing is before you get up in the morning and before you go to sleep. You should be in a calm, relaxed state with no distractions. You may be able to relax more with some meditative music. I found some nice, soothing music on YouTube. Try to feel very happy and full of love when you visualize your man. If you call to his spirit, he will hear you. No need to force it. Also, it's okay that you hear your voice when he's talking to you. That's normal. The key to the whole thing is to feel lots of love and happiness before you try and visualize and doing it when you're calm and relaxed makes it better. Hope this helps!!! You can do it! Don't worry about how he reacts in real life, just focus on what you want as if it's happening now, okay??

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

Board footera