Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/06/2016 4:26 am  #1

Just need a little advice so as not to sink below..

I am thankful with the Universe, Veronica and you people in here. I read your post to uplift me and encourage myself to keep going.

My guy is still with someone else and I haven't heard from him. I am still blocked in social media and some other mode of communication. However, I know LOA works. When I was still new to it, I was struggling to eliminate all negativity. However, it helps me to come out of depression of him cheating and going through a miscarriage by myself. In the few months, I started to improve myself little by little. I was able to manifest him calling me early morning last October then he disappeared. It hurts but I try not to sink below. People that knew us would tell me about him and the girl. He had been posting pictures of them together. I used to cry but I stayed away. I let it be and belief things will be fixed. In my heart, I don't see him really happy. Next manifestation was he contacted me last December. He asked me to met up. He told me that the new girl has a bad attitude. He wanted to break it off but finds it difficult because they are working together. He said it will be on the process now. He wanted to contact me but something is preventing him. After that, I never heard from him until now. They are still together. I don't know why he keeps disappearing.

People say I am wasting my time with LOA. Its done and all in the past. I should give it up. I refuse to believe it. Whenever I feel low, I read post here, read some testimonials and watched some LOA videos. I don't want to settle on the thought that LOA works except for me.

Any insights and suggestions?

I have always seen us forever in love with each other.

4/06/2016 4:32 am  #2

Re: Just need a little advice so as not to sink below..

Don't settle on that reality then. You have to get happy in yourself. He disappears because you aren't happily going about your days, or you are doubting and sending mixed vibrations. Get clear on what you want. Get focused on turning your thoughts to more positive thoughts. Take the pressure off "manifesting him" and instead work on manifesting yourself a fabulous life. Do that and he will come back.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

4/06/2016 4:37 am  #3

Well yes I refused to believe it. Thank you and its encouraging.

4/06/2016 4:50 am  #4

But there's a difference in energy between "I refuse to believe that!" and "I'm choosing to cultivate our loving energy instead." Try focusing on the things you CAN do, instead of resisting what you don't want to hear.

Feel it in your soul..

4/06/2016 4:51 am  #5

Well said

4/06/2016 4:58 am  #6

You can embrace him with your energy, you can send him love and peace and joy, and you can direct your thoughts to imagine a better outcome together. Remember that any moment you are freaking out, you are wasting precious energy! You could instead be lovingly adding to the new and wonderful reality you are in the process of creating.

Feel it in your soul..

4/10/2016 5:07 am  #7

I tend to struggle with negativity about my situation. We are broken up over a year and now living apart albeit in the same town. We have a son together and she has a daughter from a previous relationship. She's also now in a new relationship for over 3 months which seems to be going well πŸ˜’. I used to be a bit of a player but I have changed so much in the last year. Everyone says I should give up but I feel an unbreakable tie to her...something I've never felt for anyone. I'm absolutely sure she's the one I'm meant to spend my life with. The negativity comes and goes and I try not to give in to it. I'm trying LOA and RS but it's hard sometimes. Any suggestions or advice????

I love her, she loves me, and I'm eternally grateful we are back together....

4/10/2016 7:46 am  #8

Right now I am trying my best to follow what had cherished and Veronica had told me. The universe is not mocking us on the things that we cannot have. We have to relaxed and believe that whatever we desire is about to happen. Veronica told me to trust on the divine timing, believe and love myself. We have to be grateful and see every thing that is happening on our life in a positive way. It is easier said than done but I guess we have to take baby steps in order to do it. Whenever I find people here that are successful of doing it I tell myself if others have done it I can as well. We can do it.

Board footera