Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/07/2016 6:09 pm  #1

Thoughts?

I dont NEED him but I want him so im gonna have him & I feel like he loves me so he does and I have been seeing signs of it EVERYWHERE the past few days with no doubt and I finally look the way I wanted to & I visualized him making a big speech in front of everyone and tearing up about how much he loved me and he was sorry and he was here now. And I really felt those emotions and everytime I pulled from that emotion I saw like 4 white minivans in a row come out AT ONCE . EVERYTIME I DID IT. Idk i was reading cherisheds posts about how she visualized him the way she wanted to be and he became that. The other girl does not bother me at all now, and interesting now that I think of it, I havent even seen her the past few days and I always see her even when im doing everything to keep my eyes away but not anymore. I just feel like its finally here I really even think it could happen before summer because these results happened so fast and when I felt it , it did not feel like I was trying to create that it felt just... True yanno? Like i KNOW he loves me and misses me right now. Sometimes I feel indifferent tho.

How can I fail with an entire forum on my side?Β 

Board footera