Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/01/2016 1:52 pm  #1

UNEXPECTED experience

Hello. I found the 25 day Challenge and have been practicing it for about a week now. Ive been feeling more positive. An event happened which was an unsual manifestation. As I began to visual my ex back with me, a couple days later I get a random txt from another ex from my past that I was not even thinking about. Im thinking its a result of the poz energy im creating but im not sure what to do about this guy who wants to see me. Should I go and try to meet up w/him like he wants or just ignore him and wait for my true desire to manifest?

4/01/2016 2:16 pm  #2

Re: UNEXPECTED experience

It would be nice to see him again. I dont see him as the love of my life. Im just wondering if others have attracted other exes during this process and what they did about it. Like is that a sign that the universe is showing me that my true desire is manifesting?

4/01/2016 4:09 pm  #3

Sam's correct, it's very common as you raise your vine you'll hear from anyone and everyone that you have ever connected with lol. I did see one of my ex's, and it was wonderful to hear him finally say all the things I once desperately needed to hear. I had no interest whatsoever in being with him, but it raised my vibe and catapulted my confidence level in LOA.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

4/03/2016 4:25 pm  #4

What if new guys come to your life suddenly like on instagram etc is that also a sign that you are on the right path to manifesting your love back because you are Vibing high?

4/03/2016 4:37 pm  #5

That has happened to me too. All of a sudden there seems to be this mass interest from other people. I would say yes, they must be attracted to the pos vibes being created .

4/03/2016 5:31 pm  #6

At white 4 as long as our loves who we want to manifest feel  our positive energy.

Last edited by faby87 (4/03/2016 6:59 pm)

4/03/2016 6:53 pm  #7

Yes I have been getting attention from my other exs too as well as people in general I knew whilst dating him

How can I fail with an entire forum on my side?Β 

Board footera