Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/01/2016 3:51 am  #1

Contact Article!! Awesome

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/law-of-attraction-for-relationship-6/in-answer-to-do-i-contact-the-lover-i%27m-aligning-with-aligned-with/Β 

I didn't read the first reason to get in contact with an ex because I don't need to contact my love to feel better, but I did read the inspired action/signs part and it was very helpful and insightful!

<3

4/02/2016 2:33 am  #2

Re: Contact Article!! Awesome

In the book 48 laws of power it says "Make Other People Come To You Use Bait If Necessary.Β When you force the other person to act, YOU are the one in control. It is always better to make your opponent come to you, abandoning his own plans in the process".

In my personal opinion you should only contact your ex if you broke up with them. If they broke up with you let THEM come to you. You have to come across like the breakup meant nothing to you. Like you can take them or leave them. By not contacting your ex and letting your ex see you living your life on Facebook or Instagram that's gonna make them more compelled to contact you. They are gonna naturally wonder what's going on in your life and why are you so happy. They will want you back when they see doing better than them and that your happy WITHOUT them. By coming up with ANY excuse to contact your ex after they broke up with you your letting them know you're beneath them.Β Let him (or her) come to YOU. Make them eat crow.Β 
Β 

Last edited by ionenabillion (4/02/2016 2:36 am)

"ALL things are possible if YOU believe"

"Energy and persistence conquer ALL things"

Board footera