Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2016 6:51 pm  #1

My reward! Day 17 of my 25 day challenge.

First major shout outs to Cherished, Berryluv and Oasiscalm!

So yesterday I went to therapy and center a good amount of stress outta me. The assignment was to list 10 attainable wants of mine I could accomplish in 2 to 5 years.

So as I left, thinking of my wants, naturally my man and vacations were at the top of the list.

When I was in the mall, I walked by sephora and could literally smell the Dominica republic...we went there and sephora smelled like the hotel. The are where tights normally were had hats and beach type scarfs and sunshade...mind you it's still March. I saw a lady stuck but a pole and stopped browsing because she kept asking for help. My niece and I walk over to discover she wasn't just talking to the wall, she was blind. We introduced ourselves and asked her how we could help. She asked us to help her to the front of the store. I put her hand on my shoulder and we walked her back to the front.

When we met with her party we parted ways and suddenly my dooms cloud was wiped away. When we walked back my niece took my attention away and pointed to the rings...MARRIAGE was on my list too. The sales associate asked if she could help, I said we are just browsing. She said well good luck ma'am, I'll see you soon.,,, now nice!

Well we left and got home and I see Cherished posted a great point of view about my " letting go," being a good sign to know what I DONT want and that the universe takes note...no sooner than I thank her...HE MESSAGED ME TO SEE WHAT I WAS DOING...it's been forever since he did.

A month people of little contact and twice seeing each other.

We chatted about 15 minutes and he asked me to come outside...HE MET UP WITH ME!

We laughed, talked, got slurpees and decided to go to dinner today. We left with a kiss good bye and then he pulled me back in for another. He hugged me and said good night.

About noon today he cancelled dinner and I asked if he was ok and if it had anything to do with yesterday ...he said no he just wanted to wait until his oldest daughter was there so we could all go together..,i said ok and left it alone...but honestly I was majorly disappointed. So I took berryluvs advice and said, I know I HAVE his attention and it's ok to wait.

20minutes later he messaged me to tell me he added me back to his Netflix account and have me the password. Now it's not hardly him saying he misses me or life sucks without me or apologizing to our families for the nonsense, but it IS progress...and all in such a short amount of time. In on day 17 of the 25 day challenge...and school starts back on day 29th, I'm amused at my progress.

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

3/20/2016 8:25 pm  #2

Re: My reward! Day 17 of my 25 day challenge.

wow, this is great, thanks for sharing. Very encouraging!

3/20/2016 8:30 pm  #3

That's a great result. Don't be disappointed in anything that happens, it will all come together how it needs to.

I'm glad you are getting the momentum going. Just think this is a small manifestation in comparison to what is to come.

Keep the focus. And remember this was all you, your strength and your power. Keep up the good vibes.

3/20/2016 8:37 pm  #4

Totally working on it. The conversations a bit slighted today, but I'm staying focused. Right now, weight, school, degree, income increase and the baby are the main focused. But I still will use my imagination to manifest a good place for he and I.

4/01/2016 8:12 am  #5

Sorry for the late reply. I think you are doing beautifully. Always give him the benefit of the doubt. I know that is hard to do at times. Trust me it helps in everything that you do.

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

4/01/2016 8:54 am  #6

Anna_9Above wrote:

Sorry for the late reply. I think you are doing beautifully. Always give him the benefit of the doubt. I know that is hard to do at times. Trust me it helps in everything that you do.

Though late much appreciated! I didn't hear from him....so it's a day, lol, and yes I'll give benefit of the doubt

Board footera