Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/31/2016 3:25 pm  #1

QUITE AMAZING

So just the other day I posted about how I want to give all my attention to myself for awhile . I got some beautiful comments of support and so I finally let go of my love Susan. . it was only last week that I  set a new desire that one of her close friends  or family members would message me or call just to touch base. I honestly set the intention as I lay in my bed and visualised my phone ringing or beeping. The next day I totally forgot about it .

Sooooo about thirty minutes ago as I sat down after a busy day .. .  my phone rang , it was my loves mother!!!!. Now I havnt spoken to this person in at least 6 months. I got some shock!!. We chatted and she said she wanted to see how I am etc .I didn't mention Susan at all as I said I'd play it cool. She did mention her of course. She's been very ill etc etc and is starting a new job on Monday.

Now the context of the call isnt important but I didn't actually focus on that when I set the intention. I just wanted to test myself and wanted to use any results as a sign!!

I think it's pretty amazing . I feel calm but I do have a little sneaky smile on my face .

I'm not gona get distracted. I'm still going to focus in myself as planned but I just wanted to share this development with you. .

It's fantastic and freaky

Last edited by Allgood (3/31/2016 3:27 pm)

3/31/2016 4:56 pm  #2

Re: QUITE AMAZING

Wow!! that's so amazing and such a massive sign that you are on the right path

3/31/2016 5:02 pm  #3

That's it, you're doing it!!!!!! Let's see what you manifest next, I can't wait!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/31/2016 8:12 pm  #4

Yay this is amazing!!! πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ’‹

3/31/2016 8:52 pm  #5

Step back and watch things unfold. Good things are coming your way especially when you are in alignment with yourself.

Have faith Alan and believe most importantly in yourself

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

4/14/2016 9:25 pm  #6

Beyond wonderfulΒ Β Β Β  Glorious things will begin to unfold for youΒ Β Β 

Board footera