Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/31/2016 9:52 am  #1

Today experience and how LOA works

Hello to allΒ 

I hope that you have amazing day just like me. Today experience give me idea to explain to all how LOA works. I will tell you some practice experience to better understand.Β 

So today i wake up, give some gratitude for what i have and what it come to me and start my day. Around 10 AM i get a call from my sister that she decide to go shoping after her job and ask me if i can go to kindergarden to pick up her kids. Sure my answer was positive, cause i love her kids and cause i don't say no anymore (go with the flow). Later my dad come home and he ask me what i will do latter. I explain that i must go to kindergarden. So he decide that he will go with me, cause he must go to the bank and bank is near kindergarden. So i say ok and decide one more thing that i will go in pharmacy to pick up some medicine for my cat. So we realize that plan. My father goes in bank, i go in pharmacy. When i come in pharmacy, i ask for advice about medicine and the worker answer on all my question. So i pay for my stuff and go out and gues what my love go past me in her car.Β Β It put so much smile on my face. i shine like diamond on sunΒ . So my father pick me up minut latter and take us to kindergarden. I go inside to pick my nephew and 30 second latter come mother of my love. We talk with each other like i am still there. ( i am but they don't know yet). I go out and wait for my father (he goes to pick up niece) and mother of my love come behinde me and just start talk with me. We talk for about 5 minutes and then she go.
Soo see how God plan this, how LOA works if you go with the flow. Β For me this is clear sign that i am on right way to succes, to bring her back to me. How she will come i don't care. I will go with the flow :D :DΒ 

P.S last few days i am surrounded with her sister, mather, father etc.. So i am very very closeΒ 

I hope that with this post i give you some more faith in LOA :D

3/31/2016 12:22 pm  #2

Re: Today experience and how LOA works

Leli i have one question.. there are times when i don't like attending few occasions.. like one of my school frnd had engagement she told that she will invite,she called me also to invite but i avoided.. because our love story began in school and i dint want to face any unpleasant or unwanted question.. which will harm my peace of mind..
Do you think in such situations too i should go with the flow?
What should i do?

3/31/2016 1:06 pm  #3

LoveIsGod wrote:

Leli i have one question.. there are times when i don't like attending few occasions.. like one of my school frnd had engagement she told that she will invite,she called me also to invite but i avoided.. because our love story began in school and i dint want to face any unpleasant or unwanted question.. which will harm my peace of mind..
What should i do?

I know this felling, but yes answer is go with the flow. Everything has some meaning on your road to sucess. Did you see movie Yes, man? This is life with LOA

3/31/2016 3:26 pm  #4

Oh my god!! The answer is yes???!!! Nooooooooooo!!!😭😭😭😭

No i dint watch but will definitely watch it!

Thank you Leli..

3/31/2016 4:06 pm  #5

LoveIsGod wrote:

What should i do?

Β 
Going with the flow isn't the same as putting yourself in situations which you know are going to cause you pain and upset.

If you know you are strong enough to attend the you should. But your mental peace is what is most important so don't push yourself to do things out of some sort of misguided obligation.

Do what feels right to your inner self.

The saying is "go with the flow, if it doesn't feel right let it go"

Last edited by Oasiscalm (3/31/2016 4:07 pm)

3/31/2016 4:19 pm  #6

Look this way. You don't know which way universe will bring you your desires. So if somebody call you or invite you, go, cause this event is in universe plan to bring your desires to you. Have fear? What is fear? It is just bad toughts from your ego. That is all.

Board footera