Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/30/2016 2:35 pm  #11

Re: Contradiction!

Ok... sorry lanie for that post..
You are a great person! I feel bad now!😥
Anyway i hope you dint get me wrong...!
It was all out of fear!

Last edited by LoveIsGod (3/30/2016 2:37 pm)

3/30/2016 3:08 pm  #12

Leli wrote:

Ok guys, now it is enough. This forum is full of positive energy and it must stay this way. :D  I understand all of you, who have some negativity in you, cause you want attract your ex back and i know how you fell, and at start you have some doubts about LOA if this work or not etc. I will explain something to be clear. LOA WORKS EVERYTIME AND EVERYWHERE IN POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE WAY.  THERE IS NO TO BIG PROBLEM TO FIX OR MAKE IT WITH LOA. You can fix or destroy everything.

After reading 100+ books from different authors, be on different workshops, webinars etc.. I can confirm words from Veronica and Cherised. LOA is not about your exes is about you. ONLY YOU. If you try manifaste your ex and you didn't achive this goal it is only because you don't allow. This is journey for you. Watch this movie and you will understand . (https://vimeo.com/115006689) You are your own HERO. Every movie talks about this. 

About Lanie. She is right. You can't use wrong her methods as you can't wrong write your wishes to santa clause. There is no manual of method, but you must know, that metod is very powerful. It works everytime. Why she said that maybe you will achive your goal or maybe you will failure?She don't know what is inside you. Her method is based on one of Neville Goddard method. He use this method every time. Little bit different but still same on basic level. He achive everything and lot of other people did to with his method. What is different between somebody who can manifaste and somebody who can't manifaste? Difference is in you, in your feelings, in your mind, subconscious, behavior. Some people can manifaste something just with affirmations or visionboards or visualization. Why? Because they are better then other? NO. They achive cause they can change their pattern in subconscious. They can re-program their minde. All people can do this. Our brain have something call brain plasticity which allow us to reprogame our mind and this is key in LOA. In Joe Vital book there are some good lines about how LOA works. He said something like this. You send your desires to Universe and universe respond to this desire in no time, but when universe send you your fullfilment desire back it project throught your feeling, patern etc. So your feeling, paterns are filter for desires. If they match then your desire is manifaste. Abraham call this "you are in vortex, or you have right vibration" etc. Every author have different explaination which is based on their knowloadge.

I read a lot, cause LOA and everything simmilar to LOA is my pleasure. Few authores said that you can have anything and anybody. For example, you can be rich and be married with one of famous people, even if you don't have 5$ in your pocket and you don't know anybody. Other authores said that universe know what is the best for you and your desire must be something like that. Dear devine power i want, that you give me all what belongs to me, by devine rights. And soon or latter you will get it. Maybe it will be your ex or someone different. Third authores said that you can have specific desires but if universe have/had better plane it will throught time arrangement different plan. Example from one book: One woman try to had specific person. She achived this goal, but few years latter this specific person died. Author explain that this was because this specific person wasn't right person throught devine rights. (i hope that you can understand that :D )

My opinion is that authors or teacher teaching LOA based on their experience. If you use LOA and you didn't achive any goals you will think that LOA doesn't work and you will told other. If you achive all goal you will tell this side of story. 

Maybe someone will try to question me if i manifaste everything what i want cause i read so much book, be on workshops, webinar with almost all the best LOA teacher etc.. I didn't yet manifaste all my desires, even if i have a lot of knowloadge. Why i didn't? Cause just knowloadge don't do anything. You must do some work. What is work? Work is to do everything what you can do to become better person. With  better i mean go on higer vibes, remove your old pattern, implant new pattern, start trusting in LOA, Universe or God or whatever you want to call this force, analize what makes you happy in your life, remove what makes you unhappy, try new thing to found more things that makes you happy etc. If you have some troubles with other people, fix them, forgive them, be gratefull for them cause they teach you something. Every failure in not failure is just leasson for future. 

One more thing. I see that a lot of people ask why is letting go so important or if i really must let go him or her. Answer in NO. Point of letting go is that you are not attached to your desire all the time. More you have time to think about your desire, more chance you have to develop your bad toughts, and that toughts become your reality. Simple. If you can manage to think 51% of your thinking time  about your desire on positive way, that is fine, but if you don't you are on wrong way. Throught time you will see that God (this is my opinion what is this force) is always with you. For example. If i go in my bad moode or i have bad toughts, something will happend to me. Maybe i will fall or broke something. Then i know that i must in no time change my mood. What i do? I say thank you God, cause you watching me and i change my moode, by stop doing what i am doing in my minde and listen some good musci or think about my desires and how i enjoy to have it etc. Every person have unique way to change moode. 

So my advice to all. If you didn't achive your desires yet, go inside you and found what block you? Maybe you are angry on someone, you have lack of faith, you have some bad pattern or maybe it is something from your past what is in subconscious and you don't know. I advice you to read Joe Vital book (http://www.amazon.com/The-Key-Missing-Attracting-Anything/dp/0470503947) and use some exercise. There is so much method to fix all this. 

I will give you all some homework :D. Go out in one place where are a lot of people, sit down, close your eyes and listen what people talk. You will found that 70% or more people talk just about negative things. Watch what is on news, what is first news of day. I am sure that first news is bad. First they told us something bad then they wish us good morning. How can it be good morning if your first words in day are bad? :D 

All this program our subconscious and what is there it goes out, it makes our life. 

Winston Churchille: ""The mood decides the fortunes of people, rather than the fortunes decide the mood."

Think about this and use it for good. :D 

One more gift for all you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO2o98Zpzg8

Have a nice day you beautifull creators 

Don't you all realize how absolutely beautiful this post is??!!!!!😍 Take the time to read it again. Thank you Leli!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍

3/30/2016 4:03 pm  #13

LoveIsGod wrote:

Sorry Leli... don't get me wrong... i didn't want to spread negativity...even i avoid reading negative posts! But i needed your support!☺

Thank you for your reply! And i will definitely go through all the links!

And yes teacher..give all the homeworks... first time ever..excited to do homeworks..😂😁

I didn't get you wrong. I know how do you feel, cause i had this feeling to. In that time i wish i had someone who kick me in my ass, tell me all facts and what i can do. This is my way of helping some. Before you realize the truth the better it is. :D Don't get me wrong i support you and other people here on this awesome forum. I try to help as much as i can. I am greteful that i can share what i learned throught my story. It is long story, at start very painful but it take me on some road where is everything beautiful. You will found this road to. :D :D God bless us all :D 

3/30/2016 4:52 pm  #14

LaughBella14 wrote:

Leli wrote:

Ok guys, now it is enough. This forum is full of positive energy and it must stay this way. :D  I understand all of you, who have some negativity in you, cause you want attract your ex back and i know how you fell, and at start you have some doubts about LOA if this work or not etc. I will explain something to be clear. LOA WORKS EVERYTIME AND EVERYWHERE IN POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE WAY.  THERE IS NO TO BIG PROBLEM TO FIX OR MAKE IT WITH LOA. You can fix or destroy everything.

After reading 100+ books from different authors, be on different workshops, webinars etc.. I can confirm words from Veronica and Cherised. LOA is not about your exes is about you. ONLY YOU. If you try manifaste your ex and you didn't achive this goal it is only because you don't allow. This is journey for you. Watch this movie and you will understand . (https://vimeo.com/115006689) You are your own HERO. Every movie talks about this. 

About Lanie. She is right. You can't use wrong her methods as you can't wrong write your wishes to santa clause. There is no manual of method, but you must know, that metod is very powerful. It works everytime. Why she said that maybe you will achive your goal or maybe you will failure?She don't know what is inside you. Her method is based on one of Neville Goddard method. He use this method every time. Little bit different but still same on basic level. He achive everything and lot of other people did to with his method. What is different between somebody who can manifaste and somebody who can't manifaste? Difference is in you, in your feelings, in your mind, subconscious, behavior. Some people can manifaste something just with affirmations or visionboards or visualization. Why? Because they are better then other? NO. They achive cause they can change their pattern in subconscious. They can re-program their minde. All people can do this. Our brain have something call brain plasticity which allow us to reprogame our mind and this is key in LOA. In Joe Vital book there are some good lines about how LOA works. He said something like this. You send your desires to Universe and universe respond to this desire in no time, but when universe send you your fullfilment desire back it project throught your feeling, patern etc. So your feeling, paterns are filter for desires. If they match then your desire is manifaste. Abraham call this "you are in vortex, or you have right vibration" etc. Every author have different explaination which is based on their knowloadge.

I read a lot, cause LOA and everything simmilar to LOA is my pleasure. Few authores said that you can have anything and anybody. For example, you can be rich and be married with one of famous people, even if you don't have 5$ in your pocket and you don't know anybody. Other authores said that universe know what is the best for you and your desire must be something like that. Dear devine power i want, that you give me all what belongs to me, by devine rights. And soon or latter you will get it. Maybe it will be your ex or someone different. Third authores said that you can have specific desires but if universe have/had better plane it will throught time arrangement different plan. Example from one book: One woman try to had specific person. She achived this goal, but few years latter this specific person died. Author explain that this was because this specific person wasn't right person throught devine rights. (i hope that you can understand that :D )

My opinion is that authors or teacher teaching LOA based on their experience. If you use LOA and you didn't achive any goals you will think that LOA doesn't work and you will told other. If you achive all goal you will tell this side of story. 

Maybe someone will try to question me if i manifaste everything what i want cause i read so much book, be on workshops, webinar with almost all the best LOA teacher etc.. I didn't yet manifaste all my desires, even if i have a lot of knowloadge. Why i didn't? Cause just knowloadge don't do anything. You must do some work. What is work? Work is to do everything what you can do to become better person. With  better i mean go on higer vibes, remove your old pattern, implant new pattern, start trusting in LOA, Universe or God or whatever you want to call this force, analize what makes you happy in your life, remove what makes you unhappy, try new thing to found more things that makes you happy etc. If you have some troubles with other people, fix them, forgive them, be gratefull for them cause they teach you something. Every failure in not failure is just leasson for future. 

One more thing. I see that a lot of people ask why is letting go so important or if i really must let go him or her. Answer in NO. Point of letting go is that you are not attached to your desire all the time. More you have time to think about your desire, more chance you have to develop your bad toughts, and that toughts become your reality. Simple. If you can manage to think 51% of your thinking time  about your desire on positive way, that is fine, but if you don't you are on wrong way. Throught time you will see that God (this is my opinion what is this force) is always with you. For example. If i go in my bad moode or i have bad toughts, something will happend to me. Maybe i will fall or broke something. Then i know that i must in no time change my mood. What i do? I say thank you God, cause you watching me and i change my moode, by stop doing what i am doing in my minde and listen some good musci or think about my desires and how i enjoy to have it etc. Every person have unique way to change moode. 

So my advice to all. If you didn't achive your desires yet, go inside you and found what block you? Maybe you are angry on someone, you have lack of faith, you have some bad pattern or maybe it is something from your past what is in subconscious and you don't know. I advice you to read Joe Vital book (http://www.amazon.com/The-Key-Missing-Attracting-Anything/dp/0470503947) and use some exercise. There is so much method to fix all this. 

I will give you all some homework :D. Go out in one place where are a lot of people, sit down, close your eyes and listen what people talk. You will found that 70% or more people talk just about negative things. Watch what is on news, what is first news of day. I am sure that first news is bad. First they told us something bad then they wish us good morning. How can it be good morning if your first words in day are bad? :D 

All this program our subconscious and what is there it goes out, it makes our life. 

Winston Churchille: ""The mood decides the fortunes of people, rather than the fortunes decide the mood."

Think about this and use it for good. :D 

One more gift for all you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO2o98Zpzg8

Have a nice day you beautifull creators 

Don't you all realize how absolutely beautiful this post is??!!!!!😍 Take the time to read it again. Thank you Leli!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍😍

I totally agree that this is a beautiful post!  I'm so glad you pointed it out so it doesn't get overlooked!  xoxoxoxo

3/30/2016 11:19 pm  #15

Wow great thread, I've learned soo much from all of you, and I appreciate your time, effort and support. We will manifest everything we want .

3/31/2016 2:03 am  #16

Yes even i learnt a lot many things!!

And a heartfelt sorry to Lanie!!
For being impatient.. misinterpreting and misunderstanding what she wanted to say...!! I am sorry!

Board footera