Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/29/2016 12:47 pm  #1

4th eBook

My 4th eBook is in the works :-) It is all about visualization, remote seduction, meditation and relaxation techniques.Β  I will also have information on remaining calm and relaxed, and getting rid of those pesky doubts and fears.Β  Basically, it's all about manifesting!

But, I need a catchy title.Β  Any suggestions? My favorite title will get a thank you dedication in the book too :-)

I expect this eBook to be available sometime in April.Β  It will help with any type of manifestation.Β  So, it will help you whether you are trying to manifest a relationship, money, health, etc.

My 5th eBook will be all about the scientific nature of the Law of attraction.Β  I may even include some success stories in it too, because I know they help in motivation.

And, as always, feel free to contact me with any suggestions you may have.Β  I'm always open to feedback!

Veronica :-)

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

3/29/2016 11:59 pm  #2

Re: 4th eBook

I'm excited for these books! Thank you so much!

And as for the title....maybe something like "Mindful Manifestations"?Β 

We are so in love!

3/30/2016 7:40 am  #3

This book contains many different things, it is not very easy to think of a title wich combines all these things.

But, I think that everyone knows that if they truly believed, their desire would come true. Our problem is to believe and remove doubts and fears.

So, in my opinion a catchy title that would get the attention would be something like ''How to have an unbreakable faith and remove doubts'' or something like that. You could replace the word unbreakable, English is not my native language, but you know what I mean ☺

Or ''How to built a strong faith and remove doubts''

Last edited by Milk&Honey (3/30/2016 7:46 am)

3/30/2016 12:47 pm  #4

"Set and Forget: How to Manifest Your Ultimate Desires Using the Law of Attraction"

or

"Relax and Receive: How to Manifest Your Ultimate Desires Using the Law of Attraction"

or

"Relax, Believe, and Receive: How to Manifest Your Ultimate Desires Using the Law of Attraction"

Last edited by ForgetYourEvil (3/30/2016 12:58 pm)

"Whatever is coming to you is doing so in response to the vibrations that you are offering due to the thoughts you are thinking." - Abraham-Hicks
"Anytime you feel good, you've found vibrational alignment with who you are." - Abraham-Hicks
"If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon." - Abraham-Hicks

4/09/2016 10:04 am  #5

The title of the eBook is:

Mindful Manifestations: How to Remove Doubts and Receive Your Ultimate Desires Using the Law of Attraction

:-)

Should be available this week :-) Thank you to all three of you for contributing.Β  I used a little of all suggestions :-)

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

4/09/2016 11:35 am  #6

Nice , VeronicaΒ 

Board footera