Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/28/2016 9:02 pm  #1

thank you thank you thank you

GUYS LOA WORKS!! I always knew it worked, but this is the first time something big has happened OMG. In addition to trying to attract my love back, I have also been dealing with financial struggles and trying to afford my university. I was just about to tell myself there is no way I can get the money, (I was literally about to drop out two days ago) I needed in time, but then I thought NO WAY! I have been working too hard on my ex, and so why can't I apply that same handwork to money?! So, I kid you not, i've been visualizing money for only TWO days now. TWO. and I just got an email today from the business department at my university and they awarded me a $25,000 scholarship. WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?! When did I even apply of that?! Guys, two days ago, I could not afford college anymore. This is a perfect example that the Universe already has all your desire fulfilled, it's just waiting around now for you to be ready and to ask for it and to be open to receiving it!!! TWO DAYS of visualization!!! I could not be more grateful. Now, just going to assume getting my love back is this easy Β 

<3 <3 <3 <3

3/28/2016 9:27 pm  #2

Re: thank you thank you thank you

Woooooooow CONGRATS SWEETHEART!!!!!! HOW WONDERFUL!! So happy for you!!!!!!❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️😊

3/28/2016 9:49 pm  #3

Congrstulations

Β your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

3/28/2016 9:57 pm  #4

Wow that's fab!! Happy manifesting!

3/28/2016 10:40 pm  #5

Wow!!! This is awesome I am soo happy for you.

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/28/2016 11:47 pm  #6

This is amazingggggggggggg .. Congratulations !!

3/29/2016 12:04 am  #7

Wonderful!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜˜

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/29/2016 2:45 am  #8

Thank you so much everybody! Reading how supportive everyone is literally brings tears to my eyes. This forum has been the best thing that could've happened to me through my breakup and reconciliation. I look forward to checking the forum everyday!

Manifesting really is this easy. I knew I manifested things literally all day long, but nothing life changing. Or so I thought...because in retrospect, it's all life changing. Gotta practice manifesting the little things and the "bigger" things just flow, even though to the universe they aren't any bigger at all. It's your own perception of it being harder to achieve. Just gotta keep the faith. I'm not sure if it's just because I wasn't too attached to this desire like I was with trying to manifest my love back, or what. But something worked and something clicked! I think i've been trying too hard this entire time for my love. The Universe already knows what I want and literally has it waiting right there, we just have to be ready for it and ask with genuine intentions, not out of ego or fear. Holy cow. Game changer.Β 

Thanks again everybody!!!! <3 <3 <3Β 

3/29/2016 3:08 am  #9

I think you nailed it, it's when you realise that yes we actually already ARE manifesting 24/7, and that yes you CAN attract the small stuff, things just become so much easier. It shifts you to a new level where bigger things are possible. And the better it gets, truly, the better it gets as Abraham say. So many people climb aboard thinking they will just "use" loa to get back an ex and then be done with it. But it very rarely works that way, because they never build enough faith in the process. They don't see immediate results of the "will you marry me" kind, and so they think LOA simply doesn't work. Those people who actually take the time to align themselves first, to work on gratitude and self love and finding joy in everyday life- THOSE are the people who will learn to manifest everything they desire. You're on the right path. 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/29/2016 11:31 am  #10

That's HUGE! And you don't even remember applying for it?!?!? Amazing amazing, super happy for you.

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

Board footera