Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2016 7:06 pm  #201

Re: my sexy bod challenge

Down to 187! 2 more till I reach my target! Woohoo! 

I was 220 3 months ago! Geez lol

Thoughts become things.

3/03/2016 1:32 am  #202

I had a lot of sweets today.. Oops 🙄

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/03/2016 9:58 am  #203

My mechanic didnt recognise me when i got out of Vee's car to go pick my car up from the garage! He was like dont lose anymore weight, url disappear! Haha 😂

Not been gym for 2 weeks now, as didnt have my car! Will probably go tomorrow now

Love yourself before you love others 💖

3/04/2016 9:54 am  #204

Sounds great MrsPlaha

I have to lose 7 kgs before I'm back to my usual weight - which is admittedly thin, but I can't fit into any of my clothes now!

3/13/2016 9:04 pm  #205

I've been slacking so terribly at all challenges here! I'm one kilogram lighter than my current maximum weight, but still a way to go...

Just wanted to put up a fantastic recipe I found a while back, that I've only made once (due to lack of a proper food processor), but it is - so - wonderfully - scrumptiously - mouthwateringly delicious:

http://www.movenourishbelieve.com/recipes/the-recipe-for-lorna-jane-clarksons-raw-birthday-cake-revealed/Preparation Time: 
Total Time: 45 minutes 
Servings: Serves 12-16Ingredients:

• FOR EACH LAYER OF THE CHOCOLATE CAKE
  • 25 fresh Medjool dates, pitted

•  1/8 cup coconut oil, melted
  • 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
  • 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
  • contents of 2 Chai teabags
  • 1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt

• 1 and 1/4 cup raw walnuts
  • FOR THE GANACHE:
  • 1 cup rice malt syrup
  • 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
  • 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
  • FOR THE DATE CARAMEL:
  • 7 medjool dates, pitted
  • 1/3 cup (preferably warm) filtered water

• 0.5 tbsp raw mesquite powder
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • Walnuts, buckinis, pumpkin seeds and cacao nibs, to decorate

How to make it:

• FOR THE CAKE:
  • Use a food processor to blend the walnuts into a meal before adding the cacao powder, tea and sea salt. Blend again, then add the dates. When a crumb- like consistency forms, add the syrup and coconut oil before blending well one last time. Press the mixture into a lined cake tin, smooth the surface with the back of a spoon and freeze for at least 15 minutes.
  • Repeat with each layer of cake.
  • While the "chocolate cakes" are chilling, make the ganache and date caramel.
  • FOR THE GANACHE:
  • Combine all ingredients in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
  • FOR THE DATE CARAMEL:
  • Soak the dates in water for at least an hour, then blend all of the ingredients together (including the soaking liquid) to form a smooth caramel.
  • To assemble:
 Leave one layer of chocolate cake in its tin, then spoon a layer of caramel over it, followed by a layer of chopped walnuts and three- quarters of the ganache. Remove the second layer of cake from its tin and carefully lower it over the ganache layer. Pour over the remaining ganache and decorate as desired. Refrigerate overnight before serving.

** Freeze for at least 2 hours or pop the cake in the freezer over night for the best results  

3/13/2016 10:15 pm  #206

I been doing butt/ thigh/ leg exercises lately and I'm feeling really confident about my butt! Haha

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/28/2016 6:08 am  #207

Well, I've lost over 2kg (4.4 lbs).

Still a long way to go to this, though:

When I'm closer to that ^ I will update. I'll be pairing it off with this makeup ;)

3/28/2016 6:18 am  #208

I can't remember if I posted this or not, but if I didn't ---

Lorna Jane Raw Chocolate Cake

Ingredients:

• FOR EACH LAYER OF THE CHOCOLATE CAKE
  • 25 fresh Medjool dates, pitted

•  1/8 cup coconut oil, melted
  • 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
  • 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
  • contents of 2 Chai teabags
  • 1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt

• 1 and 1/4 cup raw walnuts
  • FOR THE GANACHE:
  • 1 cup rice malt syrup
  • 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
  • 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
  • FOR THE DATE CARAMEL:
  • 7 medjool dates, pitted
  • 1/3 cup (preferably warm) filtered water

• 0.5 tbsp raw mesquite powder
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • Walnuts, buckinis, pumpkin seeds and cacao nibs, to decorate

How to make it:

• FOR THE CAKE:
  • Use a food processor to blend the walnuts into a meal before adding the cacao powder, tea and sea salt. Blend again, then add the dates. When a crumb- like consistency forms, add the syrup and coconut oil before blending well one last time. Press the mixture into a lined cake tin, smooth the surface with the back of a spoon and freeze for at least 15 minutes.
  • Repeat with each layer of cake.
  • While the "chocolate cakes" are chilling, make the ganache and date caramel.
  • FOR THE GANACHE:
  • Combine all ingredients in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
  • FOR THE DATE CARAMEL:
  • Soak the dates in water for at least an hour, then blend all of the ingredients together (including the soaking liquid) to form a smooth caramel.
  • To assemble:
 Leave one layer of chocolate cake in its tin, then spoon a layer of caramel over it, followed by a layer of chopped walnuts and three- quarters of the ganache. Remove the second layer of cake from its tin and carefully lower it over the ganache layer. Pour over the remaining ganache and decorate as desired. Refrigerate overnight before serving.

From http://www.movenourishbelieve.com/recipes/the-recipe-for-lorna-jane-clarksons-raw-birthday-cake-revealed/

4/14/2016 7:09 pm  #209

Why not hehe

I have always seen us forever in love with each other.

5/22/2016 2:29 am  #210

I'm going pretty well, lost 5kg (11 pounds) since I started this.
What about everyone else?

Last edited by dynamochick2210 (5/22/2016 2:30 am)

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Board footera