Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/15/2016 7:19 am  #1

Sensing sth

Hello everyone. I just wanted to post my latest experience. As I was getting ready for work I felt and smelled and sense sth nostalgic. It was the strangest feeling. I felt good and then a little sad. I felt him, have any of you experienced anything like this?

3/18/2016 6:40 am  #2

Re: Sensing sth

Yes   I have on several occasions    was it his cologne or soap?     Often we don't realize the importance of the sense of smell   which can trigger all sorts of emotions    When they come to you out of the blue  ( not going to the cologne counter and spraying)   I believe its the Universe telling us  he is there in your heart 
What I do   when I smell something associated with him  is to  visualize forward   imagining he is with me and has been for a while    When this happens don't go down memory lane imagining in the past  The past is over    what you want is a brilliant exciting future.   set yourself ahead and don't feel nostalgic  instead think about him  with you.  Take that happy  joyful feeling with you to work   or whereever you go that day  

3/23/2016 8:41 pm  #3

Aphrodite wrote:

This is a common thing amongst RSers. Usually when 2 ppl think of each other at the same time, you'll get signs of their presence, equivalent to those stories of ppl feeling loved ones who have passed and their presence. You'll usually smell them like their cologne/soap, actually feel their energy like they're in the room w/you, or sometimes you'll hear footsteps. I went to a psychic last yr and he gave me some advice when you feel this presence. Make love to the person in your mind- RS and reverse RS ( they making love to you) This is a sign that it's effective& working. The person is "there in spirit" in the most literal sense. It's their non physical with you.
He told me that sometimes I'll think of him and get butterflies and sometimes there will be this intensity like he's in the room w/me. Wild horses couldn't pull that apart. This is so powerful. I feel a lot of us go through the exact same thing. Isn't it beautiful? Aside from the love making, I usually imagine us cuddling. Nick's not much of a physical touch kinda guy, but since then, he's been hugging me and for long periods of time.

Hey sounds like you got your guy back!! How did you actually do reverse rs...

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

3/24/2016 5:58 pm  #4

I have felt this several times with his smell or just a feeling that he is walking right thru me .. it took my breath away there are times ive said .."i love you too" and was like .. hmm where did that come from

Last edited by beautifulmesss (3/24/2016 5:59 pm)

Board footera