Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/24/2016 1:05 pm  #11

Re: Heres how you can attract a specific person into your life

Allgood wrote:

LaughBella14 wrote:

So in regards to that, that would mean that we necessarily can't have whoever we want either if they don't want us also, & again this drives me crazy bc although I'm not sure what I believe in regards to manifesting other people, I still hate to hear we can have whatever we desire, but not this or that or insert any and all limitations. Thank you for your opinion, I love to hear everyone's insight on this! 😊

Vibrational match is the answer to your question. It's not one bit complicated really .

Hey allgood! I think that's where a lot of us tend to ask that same question that does seem complicated to us, the HOW do we become a vibrational match to the person we want to manifest? It has been answered many times here as well I'm sure, but I wanna hear what you have to say please

3/24/2016 2:26 pm  #12

LaughBella14 wrote:

Allgood wrote:

LaughBella14 wrote:

So in regards to that, that would mean that we necessarily can't have whoever we want either if they don't want us also, & again this drives me crazy bc although I'm not sure what I believe in regards to manifesting other people, I still hate to hear we can have whatever we desire, but not this or that or insert any and all limitations. Thank you for your opinion, I love to hear everyone's insight on this! 😊

Vibrational match is the answer to your question. It's not one bit complicated really .

Hey allgood! I think that's where a lot of us tend to ask that same question that does seem complicated to us, the HOW do we become a vibrational match to the person we want to manifest? It has been answered many times here as well I'm sure, but I wanna hear what you have to say please

Of course
Now I'm not familiar with your story ( excuse my ignorance) but I'd love to help or assist you in any way I can.

Ok so vibrational match occurs firstly when you are at the mindset of loving yourself totally. You are not depending on anyway for own happiness. You are greatful for all you have even the tiniest of things. Basically you are at complete peace with YOU!!.
Think about that for a moment, imagine being so comfortable and happy and and all the time knowing you are a god/goddess . it's not hocus pocus bulshit, its a universal law.

Now with regards to attracting back an ex , you must be at a vibration match in order to reunite. . it may sound cruel but maybe you are not ready yet or they are not ready yet  but all you can do is put your soul into believing it!!! The universe will take care of the rest. I myself am attracting back my gorgeous girlfriend and I really enjoy my visualisations and RS , however it's only recently that I started to change my sub conscious. .Faith is so important my dear. I believe 100% the universe will bring me back my love or someone better. I say that last part because I have to accept there's a possibility that my love due to her own difficulties will not reach my vibrational level.  The universe always delivers what you desire. You have to crystal clear, and happy with yourself first.

Detachment is so important also. You need to live your life . without sounding harsh how ******* pathetic would I be if I put my life on hold until my desire manifests!. We are blessed with our own skin and its just soooo important to enjoy life and as you go to bed at night, thank the universe or god for day you've had and smile with anticipation with the day you will wake up too.

3/24/2016 2:34 pm  #13

FYI  Its due to years of living in default that make these principles difficult at first. .

I'm right handed.if I had to write with my left hand the writing would be all over the place but eventually my brain and hand coordination would rectify that.

Think about that

Board footera