Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/21/2016 12:38 pm  #1

Rs maybe working too well :/

So I wondered, if having sex with ex ruins chances on true reuniting. Rs works because either we are just sexually frustrated or he wanted the panties.

I have in, had sex now sort of regretting it because I haven't heard from him...is it possible it was a fleeting need? Anyone experienced this? Any advice...wanna stay outta me head, but definitely don't wanna make mistakes either.

He did cancel plans to reschedule, and his conversation the ext day was pretty short. But he did add me back to his Netflix account and asked can we all ( our daughters) hook up this weekend...that kinda made me feel like the sex wasn't a good idea.

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

3/21/2016 4:00 pm  #2

Re: Rs maybe working too well :/

It only matters if you make it matter by focussing on it and dropping your vibration. It's all
About you, and how you feel. You will have to find some better feelings, and focus on those instead. Why go down the path of creation with "src might ruin our relationship!"????? Why not instead say that each and every step is beautifully reuniting you and bringing you together.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/21/2016 4:21 pm  #3

Oh it was beautiful alright ;-). I get your point. I will try to flip it. I think when you read what not to do material to get your ex back vs loa, it throws in doubt.

But the reality was he canceled and now I haven't heard anything. I got a week to see him again when he comes back in town. So I was gonna work on my waist line, get me an outfit and manifest a WOW moment for when he sees us again...daughter and myself.

Thank you for putting it into perspective.

3/21/2016 10:31 pm  #4

Yes, this can be tricky. You want to connect but at the same time you don't want it to only be about the physical. I get it. I also struggle with that with my guy too. We have not had sex yet, but I know it can and may happen when we see each other. My best advice would be to focus on it like you have the power and that you made the CHOICE to be with him. And then decide to maybe not give him anymore until he earns it, so to speak. However, you can totally see it as a positive, and I would focus on that. And maybe not even think about the sex part anymore anyway. It's done, in the past, and now it's time to focus on the future. Don't dwell on any coulda, woulda, or shoulda's.Β 

3/21/2016 11:05 pm  #5

PlumPuppy wrote:

Yes, this can be tricky. You want to connect but at the same time you don't want it to only be about the physical. I get it. I also struggle with that with my guy too. We have not had sex yet, but I know it can and may happen when we see each other. My best advice would be to focus on it like you have the power and that you made the CHOICE to be with him. And then decide to maybe not give him anymore until he earns it, so to speak. However, you can totally see it as a positive, and I would focus on that. And maybe not even think about the sex part anymore anyway. It's done, in the past, and now it's time to focus on the future. Don't dwell on any coulda, woulda, or shoulda's.Β 

So true. I guess if he was still communicating it wouldn't be so hard. I'll refocus. Trying hard.

3/22/2016 2:47 pm  #6

Maybe try visualizing on that. See him saying how he can't wait to see you again and be with you. See him feeling closer to you and being more affectionate than usual. At least that way you can shift how you feel too.

Board footera