Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2016 5:56 am  #1

Allow me to introduce myself.

Hi, everyone! First of all, I'm not necessarily new to Veronica's forum since I have been watching her videos on how to manifest an old lover back and reading some of your comments, but this is the first time I actually decided to join this LoA family. I just wanna say I love and appreciate all of your positivity and support for each other! As some of you may have experienced in your lives, I have tried to talk to some of my friends and family about using LoA to re-attract my love back into my life, but all I really get is the blunt "screw her", "move on", and "plenty other fish in the sea", as they aren't very open to this type of concept.. These people who I thought I could confide in don't even give my feelings or intentions a second thought. And I immediately knew, I gotta open my heart to people who will show love and support me: all of you. So, like most of you, I am trying (AND I WILL) manifest my love back, and seeing as we're all in the same yacht here, I will pour my heart out to y'all and tell you my situation.
About two years ago, when I just got hired at my first real job, is where I met her, where we both slightly new. We bonded a little bit and joked with each other; some of the co-workers knew I was flirting with her, but at the time I didn't know she had a boyfriend. I left that job after about seven months.
About six months later, I reapply to this job (there was now a new manager) and discovered from a friend that my love (who was now promoted to a shift lead position) convinced the new manager to rehire me as he is known to not rehire ex-employees. During this semester (last spring) me and my love randomly signed up for the same film class and every day that we watched a movie in class felt like an unofficial date with a now-single young woman who I've always intended to fall in love with just never had the guts to ask out. As the months go by at work and school, we grew even closer than ever before, this time with other employees assuming that we were already dating or seeing each other in some aspect. We received news that our store would be closing and that all the employees would be split into seperate locations, which I then knew that I had to make a move on her or I knew I'd be missing out on someone special. During a party after we all left the store for the last time, I kissed her on the forehead and told her that I thank her for everything and for being her. And that was what got the whole thing lit. We talked all night on the phone that night. And saw each other almost everyday for the next two months (early July to September). Everything happened: the "I love you's", the late night calls, good morning texts with kiss emojis, hanging out with her and her little sister at parks, surprise visits at work, and A LOT of affectionate kissing. She would tell me she never met someone like me. She couldn't describe it, but I knew I struck a chord in her heart that rocked her world. It was like living life through a filter where nothing could go wrong.
Then, boom, just like that, it seemed like I was in the wrong world. The texts/calls would not be returned...or maybe they would be with one word responses that seemed ice cold. Looking back on it, I did absolutely nothing wrong that I can see, I was patient and loving during this time and let things just kind of cool off. Then, one day, and for the first time I saw her in almost a week (remember we saw each other very frequently and enthusiastically), we had coffee. Afterwards, before going home, she drove to an isolated spot and I tried kissing her...and the kiss wasn't really received well. Long story short, she couldn't find it in herself to communicate to me what was wrong, but she eventually spat out that she needed space and that she "wasn't ready" and she "didn't know what she wanted". Let me just say, this young lady telling me this was a TOTALLY different person than the one I knew for the past year and a half (at that point). And she kinda stayed that way for the rest of 2015...during which she would contact me to go out to eat or get coffee before school (we saw each other about twice a week at school) even though she asked for space. There were a only a couple days since the day she asked for space that we actually kissed, which gave me so much hope that everything was alright, but it would go cold again not long after.
Fast forward to this year, no kisses, rare contact, and this is when my heart began to crumble a bit..and on Valentine's Day, I left her a wooden heart with a letter saying that I cared about her and I wished her a happy Valentine's (hoping it would reignite things), to which she replied in a text that she could "no longer receive gifts like this" from me anymore...and those words burned into my heart so painfully. This is NOT the young lady I met, worked with, and fell in love with. So, I turned here: to Veronica and you all. Her birthday was last weekend and I couldn't find it in myself to wish her a happy birthday (I wished it in my head), but I didn't say it through a message or any like that since I've been in "no-contact" since she texted me on Valentine's.
So, yeah, there's my story. Sorry if I kinda dragged on, I know y'all aren't my therapists, but I just thought you should know something about where this all came from. Yet, no matter how hard I try to relax or focus on my intention, I can't shake the feeling that there might be someone else already with her in my place. Sometimes, I try to visualize but the distractions of negative what-ifs prevent me from feeling good about my intention. But, do I still want her? Hell yeah. Or a model lol. But, it definitely seems like I needa get back to a higher vibrational frequency before I can create again what I once had: a relationship with a fun, loving partner that was crazy about me. For whatever help and support and love you send me, I just wanna say thanks in advance. You've already been a great deal of help from just reading what you are saying. So, thanks, guys. BTW, I'm on Day 9 of the 25 Day Challenge. Wish me success!
Β 

Last edited by Dante94 (3/14/2016 6:14 am)

Never Lose Your Humor.

3/14/2016 2:16 pm  #2

Re: Allow me to introduce myself.

Welcome to the forum man!

What I would say is to read up on deliberate creation, quantum entanglement, and the power of thoughts in general. You want to get to a place where you're in much better control of your thoughts and emotions so when those negative what-ifs come up you can deal with them.Β 

I know it sounds scary at first, but those what-if's can happen if you keep giving them power, BUT that's a good thing, because it also means if you give more positive thoughts power, those WILL happen to. Hopefully on this challenge you're really working on yourself more than focusing on your girl. Take up meditation and practice affirmations that strengthen your mental discipline. Too many start off by focusing on the "get your person back" portion of LOA. Unfortunately that doesn't work because most people's mindsets aren't ready to do this at the time.

It's like starting a workout without any food inside of you. You have to fuel up your mind. Do you have limiting beliefs or insecurities--you'll want to deal with them. Get to the point where you view yourself as an awesome guy who can attract anything he wants, and then start with the visualizations and whatnot to get your girl back. I made the big mistake of starting with my person first, and it just didn't work. I had to take the time to step back and build up my own manifesting abilities.

But once you do that, man you'll be UNSTOPPABLE!

(Lots of good topics about all of this on this forum; dive in!)

Board footera