Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/11/2016 2:18 am  #11

Re: Success?

I'm so glad I'm reading this...maybe I can sleep now. I had my first day of doubt and I see you did too and look how interesting your turn around was! I'll remain hopeful. How are you remaining steadfast in such a challenge?

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

3/11/2016 10:25 am  #12

SydneysMommy wrote:

I'm so glad I'm reading this...maybe I can sleep now. I had my first day of doubt and I see you did too and look how interesting your turn around was! I'll remain hopeful. How are you remaining steadfast in such a challenge?

By letting go after every visual. I don't think about it and thus it works. I focus on myself and things I need to do. As well as enjoy myself.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

3/11/2016 10:52 am  #13

Thank you so very much for that. I will begin to let it go. Another thing, due to the fact that I live a psuedo spiritual life, I watched War Room and realized, that I may not have loved my man as God would have intecded...this to me is similar to LOA, manifesting negativity to the out come. It has been weighing on me to apologize, and not to win him back, but because he deserves to know I am sorry for possibly taking him forgranted. I don;t know how the loops in with LOA. There isn't a "rule" on addressing directly versus acting and visualizing. He may feel my apaology, but we don't see each other, I have been in No Contact, but my spirit, is guiding me to offer him this peace and to offer myself the forgiveness and right to acknowledge MY fault.

What do you guys think of this...there is a conflict because romantically I want him to come to me, but spiritually the word says go to the source where you damaged and repent and then come to Him to release it and let him handle it from there. Any thoughts?

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

3/11/2016 11:17 am  #14

SydneysMommy wrote:

Thank you so very much for that. I will begin to let it go. Another thing, due to the fact that I live a psuedo spiritual life, I watched War Room and realized, that I may not have loved my man as God would have intecded...this to me is similar to LOA, manifesting negativity to the out come. It has been weighing on me to apologize, and not to win him back, but because he deserves to know I am sorry for possibly taking him forgranted. I don;t know how the loops in with LOA. There isn't a "rule" on addressing directly versus acting and visualizing. He may feel my apaology, but we don't see each other, I have been in No Contact, but my spirit, is guiding me to offer him this peace and to offer myself the forgiveness and right to acknowledge MY fault.

What do you guys think of this...there is a conflict because romantically I want him to come to me, but spiritually the word says go to the source where you damaged and repent and then come to Him to release it and let him handle it from there. Any thoughts?

Well, I had a dream where my spirit guide had gave me three steps to fix my relationship with him, but on a spiritual level since it is more powerful. 1. Forgiveness 2. Healing 3. HappinessIf you have not, check out Pussy Whip by Lanie Stevens on Amazon. I use her visual technique to imagine him forgiving me and then let it go. I felt more refreshed because I know he got the message. That is how he ended up friend requesting me.

3/12/2016 7:06 pm  #15

He ended up commenting on one of my statuses.

3/13/2016 12:08 pm  #16

yayyy .. woww .. wonderful !!

3/13/2016 9:35 pm  #17

Can u share some tips on Lanie's method? I cant seem to buy her book in my country.

It will be very much appreciated!

3/13/2016 9:37 pm  #18

khushi wrote:

yayyy .. woww .. wonderful !!

I know, it becomes easier once you focus more on your self.

3/14/2016 12:21 pm  #19

He liked a status where I was talking about feminism. Funny thing is that I am not surprised. I was expecting for him to like that status.

3/17/2016 10:34 pm  #20

He has been liking my posts and commenting on them in a positive manner. I sent out the message that he will miss me because he will remember all the things he loves about me. I can tell that he misses me already. He even reposts posts that I put up. Also, he seems to go on Facebook a lot. One day he will try to contact me personally. I can feel it. That black feather told me relax and trust in the Universe. I also got the job I wanted. So things are looking great.

Board footera