Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2016 8:30 am  #1

I Found A Black Feather

So this week has been stressful for me. As I have been looking for my w2 form, I found this black feather. I have no idea where it came from because we don't have anything with black feathers here. But still it spoke to me. So I looked it up and found this:
BLACK FEATHER
PHYSICAL MEANING

A healing is taking place. Your body has felt depleted of energy the last few days, and this gifting is to show you that your thoughts and prayers are being answered. Have faith and trust that you have been heard. A new adventure is on the horizon. You are being guided to let go of past hurts from an old friend. The energy of forgiveness is needed for you to move on. Forgive and let go. Allow the energy of healing to surround you. Breathe in new energy. Breathe out the past.

Affirmation: β€œI am surrounded each day with positive energy. Positive energy surrounds me and permeates from me. I give out good vibes and I get back good vibes. My body and mind are completely healed”.

SPIRITUAL HEALING

You are being healed on every level of the body, mind and soul. Your energy is being heightened and a much needed healing has taken place. You are being asked to let go and let God, Universe, Spirit to lead you now where you need to be. You have done enough. It is time now for you to be looked after. Have faith that that is happening. Let go of the need to control life. Be at peace.

Affirmation: β€œI am filled with a peaceful energy. With every breath I take I trust and have faith in the Universe, God, Spirit. The Universe, God, Spirit guides me to the place of love and healing. I love my life and am so blessed and grateful for each and every day. I am alive with life and life is alive through me”.

I started crying because I knew this was a sign. Home is the one part of my life that I am always trying to control and I still need to forgive myself for all the mistakes I have made here.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

3/14/2016 8:35 am  #2

Re: I Found A Black Feather

What a wonderful message to receive! ❀️

3/14/2016 12:20 pm  #3

Re: I Found A Black Feather

rosetinted wrote:

What a wonderful message to receive! ❀️

Thank you, it really calmed me down.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

Board footera