Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/11/2016 10:52 pm  #1

Ground Breaking News

I literally just left talking to my ex IN PERSON after 2 months of constant fussing and 3 weeks of no speaking.

He met me to talk. The conversations goal was to make sure I expressed my error or manifested negativity in the relationship. Now at first I considered not doing this, but I still read the bible. And there are clear instructions in 1Chorinthians that teach us what love really is.Every thing that that book states I could see me not doing it and w an Ted him to know. With resistance he asked me why he should care and I told him he has the right to know I'm in no way shape or form perfect but I will not allow him to believe I don't appreciate the fact that he loves me as close to God's plan and that's bigger than any reason I could think of to care.

He put his head down and looked me in my eyes and said thank you. I agreed with him that my issues were truly an issue and though he had his own, I never admitted only defended my own.

He said I don't hate you, and I think about you often, I don't trust you and I told him I understood. He asked what did I want from him. I told him I got it already. Your time and 5 years of memories and a baby girl.

He looked at me for a few, I couldn't say anything more because I have to now trust God, the universe and myself to believe in today and tomorrow. As we sat in silence, the years rolled out my eyes and I went to leave his car door, he pulled me back hugged my head, rubbed it and we missed each other on the cheek. I missed him again and heard him sigh. Before he left he said his oldest daughters birthday was tomorrow and she asked about me.stop by if you lokr, I know shed like to see you.

I said I'd bring our kid and figure out tomorrow what to do. I am now home with a ton off me.

See he has complete error to but I didn't want to just attract him I wanted leave. LOA just in this very moment taught me to power of GRACE.. IN this very moment no matter what happens, I CAN draw all things to me because I now have peace. He can't deny me of that no one can.

When you focus not on the person, but the feeling you want...I found it worked better for me. No way to tell if we will be a couple but what I Have is PEACE.

I am so grateful, in love, and steadfast in my conviction that this works!

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

3/11/2016 11:01 pm  #2

Re: Ground Breaking News

Beautiful. Just beautiful. 😘🌷

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/11/2016 11:18 pm  #3

Wonderful!!!

3/12/2016 2:10 am  #4

This is so awesome !! Whenever I imagine me and my ex talking, I always imagine myself being strong and not pining how much i missed him. But your post just showed what a long way honesty can go. I am so happy for you.Β 

Board footera