Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/11/2016 2:15 am  #1

First day of doubt

So I've been on this hoi ebb at abou 7 days now. Its been feeling good with close to 4 weeks no contact. The only time we have made contact was him wanting to know about our kid. Well last night she went to the pot ON HER OWN. pretty awesome stuff. Since he isn't here obviously I emailed him. I dodnt expect him to call but at least acknowledge the email. I felt a bit down because it's our kid, not about us...I can't even sleep that's how disappointed I actually am.I prayed last night, watched war room and the movie have me a jolt of hope I guess but I'm focused, just wish more people posted more often to remain on top...

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

3/11/2016 6:21 am  #2

Re: First day of doubt

I would say to do whatever you can to keep your vibe high! If you're feeling good (or even neutral) more than feeling bad then amazing things have to happen to you! Even if initially it might not seem like something good is happening, in a heartbeat it can occur.

Distract yourself by watching a favourite film, spending time with someone you love, cook your favourite meal, throw yourself into reading books on the universe and law of attraction, even offer to help someone else even when you feel helpless, that can cause a real shift in turn helping yourself.

Be a warrior in your mind determined to maintain the best possible thoughts you can! And especially do not beat yourself up for doubts or worries, they're part of life and don't have to feel so scary, because you're incredibly powerful! You deserve all you desire! Β x

Last edited by rosetinted (3/11/2016 6:23 am)

3/11/2016 6:40 am  #3

Re: First day of doubt

rosetinted wrote:

I would say to do whatever you can to keep your vibe high! If you're feeling good (or even neutral) more than feeling bad then amazing things have to happen to you! Even if initially it might not seem like something good is happening, in a heartbeat it can occur.

Distract yourself by watching a favourite film, spending time with someone you love, cook your favourite meal, throw yourself into reading books on the universe and law of attraction, even offer to help someone else even when you feel helpless, that can cause a real shift in turn helping yourself.

Be a warrior in your mind determined to maintain the best possible thoughts you can! And especially do not beat yourself up for doubts or worries, they're part of life and don't have to feel so scary, because you're incredibly powerful! You deserve all you desire! Β x

Thank you so much for saying that. I went a day without replies on the forum and not does it make a difference to speak with someone or a bit of encouragement. I'm in warrior mode...but the flesh doubts...but I have my mustard seed in stand by.

I looked at pictures of us for the first time in about a month and I actually had to search for peace because I wanted to call since we didn't share this huge moment together. That kinda put me in a mood that maybe it's really over for him...he would normally be all over that phone calling, texting 100s of times. Today I gotta realign I "may" run into him when I pick up my kid, it'll be the first time in a month...fingers crossed

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

Board footera