Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2016 5:57 am  #1

Big twists and big turns

So I think I'm in alignment, I definitely have been more so the past few weeks. I mentioned in another post an ex from my past has come back (not the one I was working on getting back!) but this guy has really been around a lot, we've been hanging out having fun and sleeping together. It's weird as I'm being INCREDIBLY cool which is so not me.. I was like I'm not looking for anything with anyone really, but I like being around you I'm just happy alone, I'm healing my heart and myself.

This guy is very nomadic and a very spiritual soul, there was never any resentment between us and we remained close still years after. I was obsessed and in love with him. I'm not sure how I feel now, I just know I do have love for him and I'm enjoying our times together.

You can talk about the universe and shifts in reality and he doesn't think I'm insane ;)

The guy I'm originally trying to attract back, horrid ending, nasty words, emotionally abusive relationship by the end.. I recently found out from his friend he was sleeping with someone else while he was with me. I know this girl I did consider her a friend not a close one. She was always a burden to be honest on everyone, and very... present with the boys. She's slept with literally every one of my male friends.

I don't know if it happened once, more, at the start of our relationship or throughout. I asked him around the time as I was suspicious and he made me feel insane. I asked her, the same.

So I cried for about half an hour, sent her a nasty message then blocked her (sorry not very good I know) and to be honest it's made me really question everything. Maybe I needed this to happen to detach myself, forgive him and everyone and we will be together eventually? Or maybe my other ex is for me? Or maybe no one! Either way I had a massive feeling of WHATEVER! I'm a goddess and I don't have time to dwell in people's mistakes and my own sadness anymore. (I probably will at some point lol)

I just thought this whole thing is kind of crazy and interesting. It may be a twist in the tale of our love and have happened for a reason, maybe this can all be a good thing. I must be creating it all for some reason!

IT'S JUST CRAZY!!! I am very angry and I let that out yesterday.

What I don't want to do is panic about this ex now, or my other ex, or myself, or anything!

Any tips on not slipping into old habits I would love and appreciate! I really believe I can have this ex, or that ex, or quite simply be alone and be happy!

ANOTHER ex declared feelings for me the other day too so something insane is going on. Interestingly he said 'you're so strong and fiercely independent, it's kind of magical! I really regret everything.' Which he had NEVER said to me almost the opposite.

So, apologies for the long post. Just had to get off my chest, hopefully some of this will help someone, and also you guys can help me not freak out when the 'wrong' things seem to be happening or 'wrong' people come back to you.

It's interesting. I'm trying not to freak out... :-/

XXXX

Last edited by rosetinted (3/08/2016 5:59 am)

3/08/2016 6:05 am  #2

Re: Big twists and big turns

You have definitely raised your vibe and shifted some energy. By releasing some resistance, you will now see more of what you DO want coming to you. I have experienced this as well, and it's a bit like "hold onto your hats, here we goooooo!" The most important and wonderful thing that I learned during these times of movement were to TRUST and KNOW that this was just the quickest, most efficient path to all of my desires. You can't ask powerfully for change and then resist that change in whatever form it may be presented to you. You must learn to trust the process, and thoroughly enjoy the ride- with eagerness and an expectation that everything that is happening is for your greater good.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/10/2016 6:46 pm  #3

Re: Big twists and big turns

Thank you so much ❀️ I definitely feel like I'm holding onto my hat. I feel fearful of falling back into old habits, but I want to be in a place of 'whatever happens, is wonderful, and I can change anything in a heartbeat.' That would be lovely, and I feel I'm getting there X

Board footera