Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/09/2016 11:58 pm  #1

HELP PLEASE!!!

I need everyone's support to cheer me on, give advice, do whatever you can. So my mom shut my phone off because she thought I spent my money when my step father took it from me. I told my mother this, but she does not believe me. I have been wanting to save for school and my own place. But it gets worst when she tells me by the end of the month I am getting a new job and she is sending me to a shelter. I haven't done anything wrong.

I have been doing so much more actually applying the law of attraction and taking better care of myself. I love my mother, I really do. She had a severe asthma attack where she almost didn't wake up? So why would I be careless with my money. I want to bring love and blessings to my family. I learned to forgive and my love is growing ever stronger.

But this situation caused me to get bad anxiety, I just want for all of us to heal. I don't want my mom to keep seeing me as the bad daughter, I used to be the good one. Before I became lost and scared about what to do with my life. I am still a good person. All I want is to give to others now. For all who have helped me, I believe I'm give and take after all. What do I do in this situation?

A King only bows down to his Queen.

3/10/2016 6:27 am  #2

Re: HELP PLEASE!!!

What you do is stop telling the old story. Those of us that have been here a while know that this same theme comes up now and again. So you have some thinking to clear up about others' perception of you. Remember they are only reflecting your fears to you. So why are you still carrying around these feelings about your family? Are you doubting your self worth? These situations don't ever simply arise if their own accord. You attracted them. So we need to look at what limiting beliefs you keep perpetuating?

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/10/2016 6:30 am  #3

hello holistichealing...

i m probably new to give u an advice or to cheer u up..but first look at your post and ur name over there...whats written beneath it.? warrior...u are a warrior who never quits no matter what may be the outcome..he fights back...

as far as what u experience is.seems there is bit of fear in you...you love your mom..no doubt..but then there is fear in you..you doubt usrself to be a good girl...correct over it..u are a good girl..whos meant to be loved..everyone loves you and most important..you love urself..u are meant to be loved....dont keep a doubt over it...for the people in ur life..how and what there behaviour is towards you i would recommend you to read cherished posts on whats SHAKESEARE said.....people around you are the characters and they are going to behave the way u want them to..if u want them to change..believe in them and they will...

and trust the great masters..no problem is too big to solve...trust in it..be happy...and love urself...ur manifestation of happy life..ur guy and everything u desire are already on their way to u..feel it and be happpy....

god bless u

3/10/2016 6:32 am  #4

Cherished wrote:

What you do is stop telling the old story. Those of us that have been here a while know that this same theme comes up now and again. So you have some thinking to clear up about others' perception of you. Remember they are only reflecting your fears to you. So why are you still carrying around these feelings about your family? Are you doubting your self worth? These situations don't ever simply arise if their own accord. You attracted them. So we need to look at what limiting beliefs you keep perpetuating?

Β while i was writing..i was expecting ur reply after mine..u wrote it before me cherished...i manifested your reply..rather really quickly....

3/10/2016 7:38 am  #5

mayank.sharma2993 wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Β while i was writing..i was expecting ur reply after mine..u wrote it before me cherished...i manifested your reply..rather really quickly....

Β 
Don't tell me you aren't getting any synchronicities.. Of course you are! This is one of them πŸ˜˜πŸ‘πŸΌ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/10/2016 11:05 am  #6

Thank you guys. You're right I do have fear. It comes from the limiting belief of my mom not trusting me and doubting my potential.

3/10/2016 12:17 pm  #7

holistichealing wrote:

Thank you guys. You're right I do have fear. It comes from the limiting belief of my mom not trusting me and doubting my potential.

Β 
you probably no now..what u r supposed to do .right?or u need more hints?

3/10/2016 12:19 pm  #8

mayank.sharma2993 wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

Β 
you probably no now..what u r supposed to do .right?or u need more hints?

I know what I must do, thank you.

Board footera