Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/09/2016 6:37 am  #11

Re: Accept them as they are VS See them as you want them to be

Great post Berryluv! Reminds me of Steve Jobs:Β You can't connect the dots looking forward you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something: your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. Because believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart, even when it leads you off the well worn path.

And Cherished, what a great story! Testimony to the power of sending love, too. ;)

3/09/2016 6:41 am  #12

Cherished wrote:

I want to share a story about this.  One day I completely bounced out of alignment. And I don't like playing in that space AT ALL, so I was feeling pretty awful. I was irritated and cranky and attracted some serious contrast! And I remember thinking "whatever,  I'm going to be FURIOUS all day long.  I don't care, I haven't done it for ages, and I feel like it. Lol. So off I went angry as hell and all these ridiculous things happened to me. I bumped my knee, I lost my purse, I ripped my jacket, I slipped in the rain.. πŸ˜† And I registered loud and clear that I really needed to slow that momentum and find my happy groove again. But no, on I went, until my father called and we had a MASSIVE argument about nothing serious whatsoever. I began to feel justified in my vilification of his character lol. You would all have been appalled!

Anyway, my dad actually hung up on me! I couldn't believe it, he had the audacity to be so RUDE! And obnoxious! And I was supposed to make the 5 hour car ride to see him that day. I sat down and centred myself. I was about to call and demand an apology, but my dad has never apologised for anything. EVER. So I went and had a nap instead of calling. And then I made the 5 hour drive. I was bored out of my mind, so I decided to deliberately put myself back into alignment over the whole thing. Firstly, I started it. I decided to be furious all day, knowing full well that it wouldn't end in bliss. The obnoxious things he was saying to me were actually thoughts that I had about myself already. I feared that others had that exact opinion of me. And most striking was my desire not to fight or lower my vibration. But to return to love. So I spent AAAAALLLLLL those hours focussing on all the things I truly loved about my dad. I know that he is a good man, an eternal being who sometimes reaches his alignment and sometimes doesn't. I decided to love him so much that he couldn't possibly argue with me when I arrived.

When I finally got to his place, he was sitting outside his front door. He rushed straight to my car and said "please will you forgive me?  I don't deserve it, but I will be so grateful if you somehow can."

You know what? I was SO proud of ME for talking myself back into alignment. That encounter could have gone terribly. I've seen people ruin entire relationships over less. And I'm so proud of my dad for apologising. I believe that my own commitment to raising my vibe and KNOWING that he is a divine being who was simply fearing momentarily made all the difference. That few days with him were incredible. And it is because I accepted him as he was, while simultaneously keeping my mind firmly on the image of him exactly as I wanted him to be. Great thread topic, thank you 😘

Thank you for adding this!

Perfect example of feeding into contrast. Contrast feels so wrong because it's not our natural state, and we feed into it because it's habit. I can't tell you countless of times where a similar story like this has happened (I won't tell it because I won't give life to it)
Neville (I know I know I love Neville) says that states are fixed, they remain permanent. We can only pass through these states. For instance imagine the state of resentment is a town, you can drive through that town, remain there or simply drive through it or around it and reroute,  but you can pick up the town and carry it with you along your journey. Nooo.. you choose to remain in the state or not.

3/09/2016 6:44 am  #13

Persephone wrote:

Great post Berryluv! Reminds me of Steve Jobs:Β You can't connect the dots looking forward you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something: your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. Because believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart, even when it leads you off the well worn path.

And Cherished, what a great story! Testimony to the power of sending love, too. ;)

Ahhh I love Steve Jobs.. and that's so right on.. our only job is to remain faithful.. that's really our only job and so simple. And when you remain faithful, you think from the desire, not think of it.

3/09/2016 6:46 am  #14

Berryluv wrote:

Cherished wrote:

I want to share a story about this.  One day I completely bounced out of alignment. And I don't like playing in that space AT ALL, so I was feeling pretty awful. I was irritated and cranky and attracted some serious contrast! And I remember thinking "whatever,  I'm going to be FURIOUS all day long.  I don't care, I haven't done it for ages, and I feel like it. Lol. So off I went angry as hell and all these ridiculous things happened to me. I bumped my knee, I lost my purse, I ripped my jacket, I slipped in the rain.. πŸ˜† And I registered loud and clear that I really needed to slow that momentum and find my happy groove again. But no, on I went, until my father called and we had a MASSIVE argument about nothing serious whatsoever. I began to feel justified in my vilification of his character lol. You would all have been appalled!

Anyway, my dad actually hung up on me! I couldn't believe it, he had the audacity to be so RUDE! And obnoxious! And I was supposed to make the 5 hour car ride to see him that day. I sat down and centred myself. I was about to call and demand an apology, but my dad has never apologised for anything. EVER. So I went and had a nap instead of calling. And then I made the 5 hour drive. I was bored out of my mind, so I decided to deliberately put myself back into alignment over the whole thing. Firstly, I started it. I decided to be furious all day, knowing full well that it wouldn't end in bliss. The obnoxious things he was saying to me were actually thoughts that I had about myself already. I feared that others had that exact opinion of me. And most striking was my desire not to fight or lower my vibration. But to return to love. So I spent AAAAALLLLLL those hours focussing on all the things I truly loved about my dad. I know that he is a good man, an eternal being who sometimes reaches his alignment and sometimes doesn't. I decided to love him so much that he couldn't possibly argue with me when I arrived.

When I finally got to his place, he was sitting outside his front door. He rushed straight to my car and said "please will you forgive me?  I don't deserve it, but I will be so grateful if you somehow can."

You know what? I was SO proud of ME for talking myself back into alignment. That encounter could have gone terribly. I've seen people ruin entire relationships over less. And I'm so proud of my dad for apologising. I believe that my own commitment to raising my vibe and KNOWING that he is a divine being who was simply fearing momentarily made all the difference. That few days with him were incredible. And it is because I accepted him as he was, while simultaneously keeping my mind firmly on the image of him exactly as I wanted him to be. Great thread topic, thank you 😘

Thank you for adding this!

Perfect example of feeding into contrast. Contrast feels so wrong because it's not our natural state, and we feed into it because it's habit. I can't tell you countless of times where a similar story like this has happened (I won't tell it because I won't give life to it)
Neville (I know I know I love Neville) says that states are fixed, they remain permanent. We can only pass through these states. For instance imagine the state of resentment is a town, you can drive through that town, remain there or simply drive through it or around it and reroute,  but you can pick up the town and carry it with you along your journey. Nooo.. you choose to remain in the state or not.

Β 
That's such a brilliant analogy! Love it. Can you pick up a town?! NOPE! Carry on to Perfectville then! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/09/2016 7:01 am  #15

Onward to Perfectville we go...

I must say, I am amused and not alarmed that such an initially unrevealing thread has gathered so much momentum.. which is why I like this forum..
The truth is all within us, we just have to trust ourselves at deriving the solution.

3/09/2016 8:52 am  #16

What also helps me is bringing it back to me and my behavior. I always say "They may be an ass, but they can change." Then I think about myself and times where I was an ass to someone. That's not who I am overall, it was just a certain incident of behavior that I committed in the moment. It doesn't mean I'm completely an asshole, just a human being who makes mistakes.

We ALL have instances like this, yet when others act wrongly towards us we often hold it against them. Even though we know firsthand this state of being is fluid, we still fix others with their transgressions and define them by their misbehavior.

So it helps to take a step back and go, "I'm changing. I wrong, but I also do good. It is easy to alter my behavior if need be."

If you can change, why can't others? You aren't better than anybody, so if the potential to change lives within you, and if you're able to capitalize upon it, why can't somebody else capitalize on their ability to change?

This always helpsΒ put me in a better frame of mind =)

3/09/2016 9:07 am  #17

The Giver and everyone here..
Wanted to share a video with you, exactly what I was talking about.. listen closely, especially around 4 minutes into it.

https://youtu.be/qGjoa4pCmTA

3/09/2016 3:44 pm  #18

Berryluv wrote:

Onward to Perfectville we go...

I must say, I am amused and not alarmed that such an initially unrevealing thread has gathered so much momentum.. which is why I like this forum..
The truth is all within us, we just have to trust ourselves at deriving the solution.

Β 
I love that together we co-create some fantastic momentum that leads us to articulate things in a powerful way.. that we each begin to resonate with what the other is saying, and our knowing is strengthened all the more. I so enjoy exploring inspirational topics with you all, thank you πŸ™‹πŸ’œ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

Board footera