Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2016 1:43 pm  #1

I don't seem as excited anymore, is this a good sign?

So I'm on Day 10 of the 25 day challenge. Initially when I found Veronica about a month ago I was so excited about the possibility of getting him back. Now, that excitement is gone. I still want him back, but I don't really care anymore. It's more of a matter of like "if he comes, he comes". I want that excitement. I'm not doubtful of whether he'll come back or not, but it's more like I feel like my life will be okay either way. 

The reason why we broke up is because I had to move away temporarily for school and he couldn't handle long distance. Before we broke up, I said I would move back because I want to be with him. Now that I am not tied to this relationship, I am okay with staying where I am. Basically, I'm open to either staying here or returning home. I feel though, that wanting to stay here is almost like surrendering my desire to be with him. I don't want this doubtfulness, and I keep doing visualizations when I feel like it. In the beginning, visualizations seemed like a chore, but not they feel natural. I was scripting in the beginning but I don't really have time these days to script. Is that okay?

I want to ask, is this a sign of letting go and detatchment? Or does it mean that I don't want him enough? I'm ver confused. 

3/08/2016 5:05 pm  #2

Re: I don't seem as excited anymore, is this a good sign?

I like scripting, but I like visualizing better (because I'm lazy lol). Like Sam wrote before, neither are necessary, they are just tools to help you feel better or help you feel the wish fulfilled, and that feeling becomes a magnet for attracting that experience (maybe sometimes even better experiences).

Are you less doubtful now than when you first started? (are you more believing?) Do you feel like the experience you desire is just flowing to you? If yes, then your mind is on the right path. When I have visualized something a lot and stayed positive about it, and kept going until it felt so real, kept going that I got tired of visualizing or even thinking about it, I kind of got into a "state of flow" where I just knew that what I desired would either come to me or the first steps would be shown to me in ways that best suited who I am and what I really want. It was like I was in a movie and I intuitively knew what the next scene would be. And yeah, before what I want manifested - I was OK with not having it. I knew I might be sad for a day but honestly I felt like it didn't really matter as long as I knew in my heart that I deserved to have (and be) what I desired. I believe that this knowing, or the feeling of having our desire already accomplished, is what we are after. It connects us to a deeper calm, a deeper power within us that I can't really put into words.

No, I don't think it means you don't want him enough, it's just that you have shifted all of the wanting to having (in your mind) and that feeling of having is starting to become a magnet within you. You wanted him enough to take all this time to focus your mind on having the relationship you want. Imagine you were with him right now. Would you feel the longing and pain of separation (the wanting), or would you feel cool about it, just knowing that you got this and looking forward to more wonderful things to do solo and together (having)? I think you'll see that the painful aspect of wanting is not the state of mind we are aiming for, indeed we are shedding that like the way a snake sheds its skin. Desire is natural, but it's not desire that we are getting rid of, we are healing resistance (fear and doubt) by living in the knowing. It's like when kids challenge you to an old video game and they think you're just some old fart who can't play. Yes, there was a time when you weren't good at it when you were a kid, but you learned and you loved the game, you played it so much, you know the secret tricks, it's like second nature, so you play and win, because you know you can.

As for letting go, many people have their own version of it but I think if you visualize or script enough (feel the wish fulfilled for long enough), you'll find that it's OK to relax, you'll just know that you got this, and there won't be a need to visualize or even think about it. It's like a video game, you're so excited at first, you want to play it so bad, you buy it and play it and you love it, you play it everyday because it's so fun, but over time you've played it so much that you decide to move on. You still love the game and play it sometimes, it's just that you've explored all of it already and there's more waiting for you, other games to play or other things to do. Visualization and scripting is kind of like that, it becomes exciting, you're feeling the feelings you've denied yourself for so long and imagining the perfect scene of your desire, the feeling of the wish fulfilled becomes real, you feel it over and over again and you love it, but it becomes so real, you know it already, and then you feel like you've had enough, it's time for a break, to visualize new things or just live... For more on that, see:

http://www.applythelawofattraction.com/neville-goddard-letting/

Also, I think it's still important to keep yourself positive and feeling good overall. In my opinion, visualization/scripting are tools, not silver bullets. Do you like economics? I do, so I'll use an analogy. Remember the 2008 Financial Crisis? Basically, the repo and shadow markets blew up thanks to too much risky assets. But contagion happened. People were scared of the consequences so the fear spread into other markets. Before we knew it, it was wasn't just big banks falling apart, it was the auto industry, the housing market, the labor market....and then we had a recession. To help boost the economy, the government tried to throw money into the financial system and the broader economy, giving it more confidence to start repairing itself and getting to work again. The point is that if you start to feel bad about one aspect of your life and it gets out of control, the fear can take over your mind and make you feel bad about other parts of your life too, which makes visualization a lot harder. And being positive can help to put out the fire of fear if you focus on what you can be positive about. For example, let's say I'm attracting a new relationship into my life, I've been visualizing and feeling it real, flashes of intuition have been presented to me, but I look at my body and I hate it. And then I start to feel unattractive, and then I doubt that new relationship coming to me. But I remind myself that I don't have to feel bad about my body because I know how to take care of it and there are things I can do now to feel better in my own skin (I find a way to think positive about it and feel better overall). That puts the confidence back in my hand and helps me stay present to visualize myself having what I desire. It takes mental discipline, but it can help a lot.

3/09/2016 12:40 am  #3

Thanks Colonel for your insight. It really helps.

To be honest, there are other aspects of my personal life which I am stressed about. However, I was always one to cave into stress and move into a spiral. For the first time, I accepted my stress, came up with an action plan and just started appreciating the good. And, good things would just happen.

I didn't get the job at the company I interviewed at, and to some extent I was relieved because I didn't feel like that culture would have suited me. However, I was then stressed about not finding a job and I started e-mailing other contacts and doing google searches for jobs, when I should have spent time on my paper. Then I got bored and stalked him on social media. I'll be honest, I've been stalking him every now and then, and there was nothing ever really juicy cause he never posts. Even this time nothing was really juicy, but looking at him made me miss him so much. I don't know what happened. How did I get to a state of missing him? I feel like the stress of my personal life just impacted my feelings of the relationship, just as how you described the financial crises. I'm not doubtful of getting back, but I am feeling the void. Is it okay to feel this way? 

If using the restaurant analogy, I'm waiting for my food still knowing it's on the way. I'm just feeling hungry and a bit hangry. I hope this feeling of hunger doesn't affect ym chances of things working out though.

3/09/2016 4:12 am  #4

mugginess wrote:

To be honest, there are other aspects of my personal life which I am stressed about. However, I was always one to cave into stress and move into a spiral. For the first time, I accepted my stress, came up with an action plan and just started appreciating the good. And, good things would just happen.

Yeah, same here. Wonderful how that happens, isn't it? Whenever I get stressed, I go back to my biggest values/beliefs...like my belief in inner strength, my belief in love, my belief in being brave and having perseverance, my belief that I am a lot stronger than I think I am...when I remind myself of these I feel better, more energetic, more positive, like I have my warrior spirit again.

I also had an interview for a temporary job working in data analysis and case administration at a law firm. It sounded good logically and realistically, but I was hoping they'd reject me because my guts told me to stay away from it. No big deal, the right stuff is coming along. But yeah, I know how stressful the job search can be and being in grad school has it's own stress too. I think when we're feeling lots of stress or just bummed out, there's a part of us looking for love at a very deep level, it needs us to soothe ourselves, like a parent soothing a child, but instead of looking inside we latch onto the past and interpret the present through the lens of lack. And stalking him on social media can open up those feelings of lack. It's like a snowball of negativity getting bigger as we focus more on what doesn't feel positive.

As for the void, I'm not sure what you mean by it. Do you mean indifference? Or yourself being OK with or without him? If you can feel OK with or without him, it's like you're finding peace of mind again, although I think ultimately you want to know (feel as if) that everything will work out completely (that you'll be with him or someone better or just be happy being single if that's what you want too). But no matter what you feel - it's all OK - even depression, sadness, anger, and darkness are OK to feel as well. To me, our feelings are our friends no matter how painful they may be. Feelings tell us where our focus is and they help us decide if our focus is helping us or hurting us. When I first dabbled in Law of Attraction, I used to think that I had to be happy all the time and that feeling sad or angry was bad and so I had to constantly think positive and deny my emotions....But that's a poor way of going about it in my book because the universe sees what's inside you, behind the mask, it knows the truth...By denying our own feelings, we become even more depressed because we're denying ourselves. And it's easier to reach for a better feeling thought than it is to make a big push from sadness to happiness as you've seen in the emotional guidance scale. When I accepted my feelings and stayed present with them, I learned that I didn't have to be afraid of them, that it's always OK to feel what we feel, and that it's in our power to feel better by focusing what helps us to feel better.

3/09/2016 5:41 am  #5

Great posts, Colonel Roosevelt. ;) 

Mugginess, I'd just like to add that I think you should never doubt that you are on the right path. Because if you believe everything good is coming to you, it is. There may be setbacks, there may be changes, one day you may feel excited, the other day you may not, you may decide he isn't really for you, you may set the intention of having him again and then forget him and live your life --- whatever you do, you can't go wrong. There is never one right answer to happiness, never one route only. 

Every LOA guide I've ever read - including some things by people who are simply spiritual - tells you that once you can be okay without your desires (whether those desires are "current focuses" or intentions you set a long time ago), you are in the perfect place for them to come to you.

What I would do would just to keep nurturing your own happiness. I don't believe you have to focus on the ex; just work on being your best self and enjoying life as I'm sure you are...  reach greater and greater heights in your personal life in other areas...   and you can't go wrong. The universe will take care of everything else.

Your happiness, after all, is more important than any relationship.

Last edited by Persephone (3/09/2016 5:42 am)

3/09/2016 3:45 pm  #6

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

mugginess wrote:

Yeah, same here. Wonderful how that happens, isn't it? Whenever I get stressed, I go back to my biggest values/beliefs...like my belief in inner strength, my belief in love, my belief in being brave and having perseverance, my belief that I am a lot stronger than I think I am...when I remind myself of these I feel better, more energetic, more positive, like I have my warrior spirit again.

I also had an interview for a temporary job working in data analysis and case administration at a law firm. It sounded good logically and realistically, but I was hoping they'd reject me because my guts told me to stay away from it. No big deal, the right stuff is coming along. But yeah, I know how stressful the job search can be and being in grad school has it's own stress too. I think when we're feeling lots of stress or just bummed out, there's a part of us looking for love at a very deep level, it needs us to soothe ourselves, like a parent soothing a child, but instead of looking inside we latch onto the past and interpret the present through the lens of lack. And stalking him on social media can open up those feelings of lack. It's like a snowball of negativity getting bigger as we focus more on what doesn't feel positive.

As for the void, I'm not sure what you mean by it. Do you mean indifference? Or yourself being OK with or without him? If you can feel OK with or without him, it's like you're finding peace of mind again, although I think ultimately you want to know (feel as if) that everything will work out completely (that you'll be with him or someone better or just be happy being single if that's what you want too). But no matter what you feel - it's all OK - even depression, sadness, anger, and darkness are OK to feel as well. To me, our feelings are our friends no matter how painful they may be. Feelings tell us where our focus is and they help us decide if our focus is helping us or hurting us. When I first dabbled in Law of Attraction, I used to think that I had to be happy all the time and that feeling sad or angry was bad and so I had to constantly think positive and deny my emotions....But that's a poor way of going about it in my book because the universe sees what's inside you, behind the mask, it knows the truth...By denying our own feelings, we become even more depressed because we're denying ourselves. And it's easier to reach for a better feeling thought than it is to make a big push from sadness to happiness as you've seen in the emotional guidance scale. When I accepted my feelings and stayed present with them, I learned that I didn't have to be afraid of them, that it's always OK to feel what we feel, and that it's in our power to feel better by focusing what helps us to feel better.

You nailed it Colonel. I think it is still the feeling of not knowing which must indicate there is some doubt. I'll be honest I feel great no matter what happens because I know ultimately, I am in control of my happiness. Basically I think what happened was I did feel some indifference. I didn't want to feel indifferent and I wanted to feel excited. And when that excitement didn't happen I went into a state of lack. That's why I wonder if indifference is okay. I am doing my best not to doubt. I think I over visualized and now maybe I just need to stop. It was fun in the beginning but it shouldn't be a chore lol. I had a good cry last night and it was soothing. I guess it was hard for me to accept that I was moving on and living my life. I felt that guilt of moving on and that's what lead me to a low point. Ultimately, I should be moving on. I only have broken NC to talk about my health and to let him know when I'm in town. I haven't begged him or pleaded with him or anything. I won't do that anyways but I think there was some anxiety about going home for th weekend. And that's what pushed me down. I want to meet him again but I'm not sure. We last met and the meeting was exactly what I visualized. I still visualize a pleasant interaction but there is a little anxiety. Anyways, I decided I'll take it one day at a time and I'll only text him when I feel okay. I still believe we will be together one day. But, I'm not sure when.

A psychic asked for $1400 to bring him back. I don't have that kind of money, but I believe all she would do are similar exercises to Veronica. Veronica and all of you, Colonel, Sam, Cherished, and Vera, are so great and I am so happy that the Universe connected us.

In other good news, today I found out I got an extension on my thesis because my supervisor is busy himself to read it. I also found some job opportunities which I think are better suited to me and I plan to apply soon. Another course assignment is a lot more easier than I thought it was so that was good. I texted and emailed tons of people in regards to my job hunt and/or meeting up as friends. I didn't get a response that night which was two nights ago and I was surprised no one responded. Anyways, over the course of yesterday every one responded. The Universe works in mysterious ways. Or maybe I just see the good

3/09/2016 3:49 pm  #7

Persephone wrote:

Great posts, Colonel Roosevelt. ;) 

Mugginess, I'd just like to add that I think you should never doubt that you are on the right path. Because if you believe everything good is coming to you, it is. There may be setbacks, there may be changes, one day you may feel excited, the other day you may not, you may decide he isn't really for you, you may set the intention of having him again and then forget him and live your life --- whatever you do, you can't go wrong. There is never one right answer to happiness, never one route only. 

Every LOA guide I've ever read - including some things by people who are simply spiritual - tells you that once you can be okay without your desires (whether those desires are "current focuses" or intentions you set a long time ago), you are in the perfect place for them to come to you.

What I would do would just to keep nurturing your own happiness. I don't believe you have to focus on the ex; just work on being your best self and enjoying life as I'm sure you are...  reach greater and greater heights in your personal life in other areas...   and you can't go wrong. The universe will take care of everything else.

Your happiness, after all, is more important than any relationship.

Thanks! The bolded part is exactly what I feel like I hve done. I don't doubt he will be ask but I am living my life. Is that how LOA works? I truly believe I'll be happy no matter what happens because I am capable of that. But, of course there is still that what if? But hey, prior to the relationship I unintentially used LOA to date him and he asked me out and I unintentially used to manifest the break up so I know I have the power. Being concious of the power is dangerous though lol

Board footera