Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2016 8:08 pm  #141

Re: Any success with Lanie Stevens book?

Omg I am smiling you responded to me! I'm feeling awesome about the changes. Almost thankful the break up happened. I was in such a broken state where normally I'm the happy day of sun shine. But the more I meditate, conccentrate, and get focused, I think...my only job was to love me...And his only job is to love himself...but he can't desire to love me if I wasn't dominating love with defeat...so there as the rekationship..defeated. We don't speak or see each other and now I'm using your method of telling him...find my favorite picture of her and kiss it...when you said in your book your guy shouted..I MISS LANIE I was so on it...I say it to him wverydy...to wake up till over and tell your pillow my girl needs to be here or even good morning bab, thinking of you now into infinity. If e tells me anything close I'm falling out in years...lol

We are a family finally, there's nothing more beautiful than that.

3/08/2016 10:18 pm  #142

SydneysMommy wrote:

Omg I am smiling you responded to me! I'm feeling awesome about the changes. Almost thankful the break up happened. I was in such a broken state where normally I'm the happy day of sun shine. But the more I meditate, conccentrate, and get focused, I think...my only job was to love me...And his only job is to love himself...but he can't desire to love me if I wasn't dominating love with defeat...so there as the rekationship..defeated. We don't speak or see each other and now I'm using your method of telling him...find my favorite picture of her and kiss it...when you said in your book your guy shouted..I MISS LANIE I was so on it...I say it to him wverydy...to wake up till over and tell your pillow my girl needs to be here or even good morning bab, thinking of you now into infinity. If e tells me anything close I'm falling out in years...lol

I don't know whether you know my story or not but I was with a man for 4 years and we broke up.  For ONE entire year we did not speak.  I used my technique on him ONLY.  The technique keeps you connected!   Anyway, we saw each other and within 3 weeks he proposed.  That was 7 months ago.  Our lives have totally changed and we love each other and respect each other more now than ever before.  We both grew while apart and the time away was beneficial for us.  I pray that you have your love back in your life soon because he will be one lucky guy and you deserve to be with the one you love.

3/08/2016 11:45 pm  #143

Lanie Stevens wrote:

scarlet wrote:

So I have a question. I`ve been using Lanie's technique ( Pw and Burn ) now for about 6 days. Nothing yet but I`m not worried. Yesterday I was so busy with work etc had no time to think about any of this, I was happy going about my day but a few times I had sudden urges, like intimate (felt tingly through my body) urges, and he popped right into my head and I closed my eyes and I could see us being the way we used to be, very loving. What does all this mean? Same thing happened just now. Is it me missing him subconsciously? Or is it him feeling the emotion cause of Lanie's tech which I know works without a shadow of a doubt?

You are connected to him even more strongly because of the technique.  He will feel your feelings and you will feel his.  Isn't it fun to have a connection like that?  

Yes it is fun! Every time it happens now I smile.  cause I know he's only thinking of me and its just a matter of time.

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

3/09/2016 10:39 pm  #144

I love this... I am feeling the same type of thing with my guy... it is fun!!

3/21/2016 11:47 pm  #145

Sam wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

If I rewrite my story, and I choose my reality to be one where we are madly in love with each other and he can't get enough of me.. Then free will has nothing to do with it. I thoughtt free will was nothing but an illusion? .. Just sounds a little contradicting

I agree with you. To me, the concept of free will contradicts the law because there are no exceptions to a universal law, and it's always working. That means people are constantly influencing others whether they're trying to or not.

But since everyone creates their own reality, if free will resonates with Lanie, then it will be a factor in her reality. In your reality it doesn't have to be. It's all about finding what resonates with you. If it feels wrong, then it's not your truth. Go with your gut!

I agree with all of this! I believe we all influence each other whether we know it or not. I think we live in a influenced world rather than free will. Like the subconscious mind can make things happen whether you want it to or not if you're a person who doesn't know how to change it, and that to me doesn't seem like free will lol. It's been said that scientist have proof that people don't have free will. But yes some people believe it and some don't. I just don't want to feel limited on what I want because of free will. Like if we believe, and do all the techniques that are proven to work time and time again then that should show people that free will doesn't necessarily exist if we can influence others by techniques like hypnosis, entering others subconscious mind, RS/ RI. I was struggling with this concept before because I would doubt if it would work because some people said free will exists, so it depends. But I am starting to feel more confident about it now that I see it as free will doesn't exist. I did some research, but I honestly think it is an illusion just like time. Maybe free will is just misconstrued or I think different people have  different definitions for the term. Just my opinion though

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/22/2016 6:33 am  #146

Angellynn wrote:

Sam wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

If I rewrite my story, and I choose my reality to be one where we are madly in love with each other and he can't get enough of me.. Then free will has nothing to do with it. I thoughtt free will was nothing but an illusion? .. Just sounds a little contradicting

I agree with you. To me, the concept of free will contradicts the law because there are no exceptions to a universal law, and it's always working. That means people are constantly influencing others whether they're trying to or not.

But since everyone creates their own reality, if free will resonates with Lanie, then it will be a factor in her reality. In your reality it doesn't have to be. It's all about finding what resonates with you. If it feels wrong, then it's not your truth. Go with your gut!

I agree with all of this! I believe we all influence each other whether we know it or not. I think we live in a influenced world rather than free will. Like the subconscious mind can make things happen whether you want it to or not if you're a person who doesn't know how to change it, and that to me doesn't seem like free will lol. It's been said that scientist have proof that people don't have free will. But yes some people believe it and some don't. I just don't want to feel limited on what I want because of free will. Like if we believe, and do all the techniques that are proven to work time and time again then that should show people that free will doesn't necessarily exist if we can influence others by techniques like hypnosis, entering others subconscious mind, RS/ RI. I was struggling with this concept before because I would doubt if it would work because some people said free will exists, so it depends. But I am starting to feel more confident about it now that I see it as free will doesn't exist. I did some research, but I honestly think it is an illusion just like time. Maybe free will is just misconstrued or I think different people have  different definitions for the term. Just my opinion though

Free will = Be passive and influenced by others, or be deliberate creator of your world..

3/22/2016 5:14 pm  #147

Cherished wrote:

So I don't know you, but the day you posted here I pinned you with a frustrated vibe. And yes, you are totally confirming this 😊

Nobody's ignoring you, they are either unclear about your questions, or they have actually answered you but your lower give means you literally can't access the answer in a way that is helpful to you yet.

Your question WAS actually answered- nobody, not Einstein or any quantum physicist in the universe has yet been able to come up with the HOW exactly, BUT IT IS TRUE that people are energetic beings. Made from atoms. Which are energetic particles. And thought waves are also energy. Everything is energy. We are all connected. There are several scientific experiments (the double-split experiment is the most famous) that prove the fact that our thoughts change the outcome of everything. Also, there are many studies proving that a split atom can be sent halfway around the world and will still act in the exact manner as the other particle when manipulated.

Right, if that doesn't float your boat, this may. Every person who has roamed this world and either garnered fame or fortune or acclaim for their incredible intelligence has coined the fact that THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS. You are what you think. Think and it will be so. Like attracts like. On and on. The how is what physicists are currently trying to discover, so you may have to wait for that answer. But with your mind, if you raise your vibration and focus purely on a person anywhere anytime, they will feel it subconsciously, because we are all interconnected. They will think of you. Ever wondered why you suddenly remember someone? They are likely thinking of you. Ever wondered why a dog loves some people and hates others? They can feel you. So can we. It's just we aren't so developed in utilising our senses properly.

If NONE of this resonates eith you, then this may not ring a bell for you either. But in my personal experience, I was able to think purely and unconditionally about a man on the other side of the world from me. We had no contact for months. He was not on speaking terms. After practicing sending him energy and loving thoughts, he contacted me out of the blue and we began to develop an extremely passionate relationship thereafter. I would think babies and he would tell me he wanted my babies. I'd think chocolates and he'd tell me he had just sent me some chocolates. I would think skiing and he would say he had just been skiing and couldn't stop imagining us together in the snow, and how in love he was.

So perhaps a question for you is this- how did someone I DIDN'T see or talk to get a vibe from me?

CHERISHED 😍 YOUR BEAUTIFUL MAGIC! I WANT YOUR POWERS LOL!!!!!❤️

3/22/2016 5:17 pm  #148

Cherished wrote:

Yes really. Ask Veronica lol. And it got even weirder and more magical as I went on! And now I use this with friends, colleagues, my career, my finances, EVERYTHING! It's amazing how this works when you believe and go forward in love with yourself!

Cherished, I imagine you sit there every day & plan out your day like "I am an awesome creator. Today I wanna eat spaghetti for dinner with this person, & I want this person to give me flowers, & I want a check in this amount from here & everyone will love me today." & it works for you lol. Is that so?! 😜

3/22/2016 9:13 pm  #149

LaughBella14 wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Yes really. Ask Veronica lol. And it got even weirder and more magical as I went on! And now I use this with friends, colleagues, my career, my finances, EVERYTHING! It's amazing how this works when you believe and go forward in love with yourself!

Cherished, I imagine you sit there every day & plan out your day like "I am an awesome creator. Today I wanna eat spaghetti for dinner with this person, & I want this person to give me flowers, & I want a check in this amount from here & everyone will love me today." & it works for you lol. Is that so?! 😜

Lol, that could get BORING! I don't dictate what will happen, but I most certainly sprinkle it out into the universe what I would LOVE to see over the next few days. And I will usually see it. Or hear it or read it. Now that I am confident that yes, I am absolutely creating everything with my thoughts, I'm a lot more selective in what I choose to do. And while I pre-pave that my day will be fabulous, my favourite manifestations are the ones where I just get into alignment and say "how does it get any better than this?! Show me!!!!" And the universe shows me. In the most wonderful ways. 😘🙋

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

3/23/2016 4:50 am  #150

Cherished, I find the 'science' of this so fascinating. I've had similar things happen myself.

On average, what kind of time frame did you have between 'thinking' of a thing and have it reflected/repeated back to you by the other person? I've had some success with it, but I'd love to get it really refined and super smooth.

Board footera