Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2016 5:43 pm  #1

Social media

I don't have a lot to say on this but I would have to say stay off of social media and stop stalking your person of Interest. I do not have any social media neither does my guy which I feels helps me to focus on myself! Social media is ok but please don't become obsessed with it or become a lurker it's creepy and it  does nothing for your esteem . I have witness people get depressed because they see pics of happy couple taking vacations or spending times together. Remember people only post what they want you to see . Don't believe everything that is posted online. If you want your ex back stay of social media and stop stalking his or her page!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜–

Β your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

3/08/2016 5:46 pm  #2

Re: Social media

applelove wrote:

I don't have a lot to say on this but I would have to say stay off of social media and stop stalking your person of Interest. I do not have any social media neither does my guy which I feels helps me to focus on myself! Social media is ok but please don't become obsessed with it or become a lurker it's creepy and it does nothing for your esteem . I have witness people get depressed because they see pics of happy couple taking vacations or spending times together. Remember people only post what they want you to see . Don't believe everything that is posted online. If you want your ex back stay of social media and stop stalking his or her page!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜–

Someone on reddit once said something really helpful about comparing yourself to someone's social media: "Don't compare your behind-the-scenes to somebody's highlight reel."

You never know what could REALLY be going on behind those happy pictures and statuses.

3/08/2016 5:54 pm  #3

Exactly

Β your mouth and thoughts can block your blessings

3/08/2016 6:02 pm  #4

Exactly! That's why I don't go on any of my social media at all until I feel ready to I mean I don't follow my love on any social media sites but I just choose to stay off of there cause the person I want to become and pretty much am doesn't spend her time on social media because I feel like people can get so wrapped up into it and can compare themselves to someone who is more beautiful or something. I just think it's good to breakaway from the media from time to time and really did yourself outside of it thank you for this

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/08/2016 9:27 pm  #5

Some studies say that too much time on Facebook is linked to depression and low-self esteem.

3/08/2016 10:58 pm  #6

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Some studies say that too much time on Facebook is linked to depression and low-self esteem.

I believe it! Also I think a factor could also be cause you spend soo much time watching other people's lives and what they are always doing. And you lose sight on yourself and your own life because you start comparing yourself to people and their lives.. Not saying this applies to everyone but it makes sense. I am sooo glad I deleted my Facebook for good about 4 years ago! Best decision ever made after deleting it I felt so much better

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

Board footera