Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2016 9:19 pm  #11

Re: Feeling bummed..

I forgot where I read it on here.. but ever since it was mentioned to visualize right before you fall asleep, I've been excited to go to bed (: It feels great, it feels amazing.. thats where the feels really kick in!

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

3/08/2016 9:32 pm  #12

Keep your head up! If anyone would've asked me my feelings and thoughts not even a week ago, I never would've able to be this positive! Things are changing so quickly all the time and by keeping up with this forum has been the best help to me. I genuinely look forward to reading everyones post and get excited to where I can post things too. Just a few days ago when I joined I felt like I would never be able to give anyone advice because I was in a wrong place, but it literally changed so quickly to where I wan to continuously share my positive thinking with the world! Keep your head up! You are doing great! You are here and that is a HUGE step! 

Tell yourself how amazing you are all day long. When I get a negative thought, (which I rarely do anymore- and I'm not saying that to be blunt, I'm saying it so you can realize that the littlest steps make the biggest of a difference! It doesn't feel like you are making any progress, but YOU ARE), I found this idea of thinking about something completely nonsense, like saying "green frog green frog green frog" over and over again, it really does help me. Then I instantly replace it with a positive thought. I even have a few of the same positive thoughts always in the back of my mind for times like these. 

I used to always look forward to bedtime because it was the time that I wouldn't have to think about anything. And in saying "used to" I literally mean last week. I used to wake up in the morning and the first thing that would come to my mind would be how unhappy I was because I was so lonely and I missed my man so much. But it gets better every single day and I mean that genuinely. And with continuously doing practices everyday, and actually looking forward to them, it has now become habit that in that waking moment where I feel sad, it only last for a split second before I can look over and smile at a picture of me and my man and say  thank you with all my heart energy. I tell myself it is going to be the best day ever, like Rhonda suggests, and I go over everything I have to be grateful for like clockwork as I am getting out of bed. 

It also helps me to look around and to think that a lot of this isn't "real" if you would like to think of it that way. I think about how this is just my current reality, but my REAL reality is in my mind. My current reality is going to change every minute of the day by how I PERCEIVE IT. But its comforting for me to know that my REAL reality is in my mind and I can turn to that whenever I need. I used to be so confused on how my REAL reality could be in my mind and thats only where I can create my desires, but now I think of it more like I can literally dream up anything I want in my mind and that is such a gift! Because not everyone knows this amazing power. But by thinking of my desires as my REAL reality, they become facts instead of just wants. I'm not waiting around for them to happen because they are already happening in my mind. And because the subconscious does not know the difference, I'm SURE they are going to translate into my current reality and my current reality and real reality are going to mesh beautifully because of my positive perception. I see this happen everyday with so many things!

I hope you find comfort and peace, but keep your head up because you are special and you are so powerful and things are going to get better. One of the most influential practices for me that became a game changer is when I started using my heart energy and surrounding everything with it. I literally imagine sending out white "vibes" with every deep breath I take.  I also specifically send out my heart energy to my man when/if I start to feel down and I know (because I have read it multiple times) that he always, without fail, receives it. He does have the choice to acknowledge it or not, but thats where I visualize him always feeling it and sending me heart energy back.

Thank you for letting me share with you.

With much love and thanks.

3/08/2016 9:33 pm  #13

Thank you all for your replies.. I know I can do this. I really am hard on myself sometimes, I guess bc I know that I am better than who I've been lately. I expect more from myself. But I do need to be more patient with myself..and kind. I didn't get this way over night, so I guess I owe it to my self to allow all the time that is needed to be better

3/08/2016 9:39 pm  #14

Grace4life wrote:

Keep your head up! If anyone would've asked me my feelings and thoughts not even a week ago, I never would've able to be this positive! Things are changing so quickly all the time and by keeping up with this forum has been the best help to me. I genuinely look forward to reading everyones post and get excited to where I can post things too. Just a few days ago when I joined I felt like I would never be able to give anyone advice because I was in a wrong place, but it literally changed so quickly to where I wan to continuously share my positive thinking with the world! Keep your head up! You are doing great! You are here and that is a HUGE step! 

Tell yourself how amazing you are all day long. When I get a negative thought, (which I rarely do anymore- and I'm not saying that to be blunt, I'm saying it so you can realize that the littlest steps make the biggest of a difference! It doesn't feel like you are making any progress, but YOU ARE), I found this idea of thinking about something completely nonsense, like saying "green frog green frog green frog" over and over again, it really does help me. Then I instantly replace it with a positive thought. I even have a few of the same positive thoughts always in the back of my mind for times like these. 

I used to always look forward to bedtime because it was the time that I wouldn't have to think about anything. And in saying "used to" I literally mean last week. I used to wake up in the morning and the first thing that would come to my mind would be how unhappy I was because I was so lonely and I missed my man so much. But it gets better every single day and I mean that genuinely. And with continuously doing practices everyday, and actually looking forward to them, it has now become habit that in that waking moment where I feel sad, it only last for a split second before I can look over and smile at a picture of me and my man and say  thank you with all my heart energy. I tell myself it is going to be the best day ever, like Rhonda suggests, and I go over everything I have to be grateful for like clockwork as I am getting out of bed. 

It also helps me to look around and to think that a lot of this isn't "real" if you would like to think of it that way. I think about how this is just my current reality, but my REAL reality is in my mind. My current reality is going to change every minute of the day by how I PERCEIVE IT. But its comforting for me to know that my REAL reality is in my mind and I can turn to that whenever I need. I used to be so confused on how my REAL reality could be in my mind and thats only where I can create my desires, but now I think of it more like I can literally dream up anything I want in my mind and that is such a gift! Because not everyone knows this amazing power. But by thinking of my desires as my REAL reality, they become facts instead of just wants. I'm not waiting around for them to happen because they are already happening in my mind. And because the subconscious does not know the difference, I'm SURE they are going to translate into my current reality and my current reality and real reality are going to mesh beautifully because of my positive perception. I see this happen everyday with so many things!

I hope you find comfort and peace, but keep your head up because you are special and you are so powerful and things are going to get better. One of the most influential practices for me that became a game changer is when I started using my heart energy and surrounding everything with it. I literally imagine sending out white "vibes" with every deep breath I take.  I also specifically send out my heart energy to my man when/if I start to feel down and I know (because I have read it multiple times) that he always, without fail, receives it. He does have the choice to acknowledge it or not, but thats where I visualize him always feeling it and sending me heart energy back.

Thank you for your kind words, I really enjoyed reading this. I will probably read It over and over to be honest.. It really means a lot to me

Last edited by iinikkii (3/08/2016 9:40 pm)

3/08/2016 10:23 pm  #15

Hey. Just wanted to say keep happy and you've got this. From what you've said, you've come a long way already, and should be proud of that! Try and find a place of acceptance in the process. After-all, if you want the ideal relationship, then both of you need to be fully ready for it. No need to rush anything. 

3/08/2016 10:27 pm  #16

big_blue wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

more hope in my heart.. That maybe JUST MAYBE I can too..

You had a typo so I fixed it for you.. 

I love what you did there, that was really sweet of you.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

3/08/2016 10:37 pm  #17

holistichealing wrote:

big_blue wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

more hope in my heart.. That maybe JUST MAYBE I can too..

(:

We're all in this together (queue High School Musical song..). Actually I still struggle with negative thoughts (unrelated to my guy) coming into my mind, and just realized that changing a word or two changes the whole sentence. Its a great visual.

Last edited by big_blue (3/08/2016 10:40 pm)

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

3/08/2016 10:50 pm  #18

big_blue wrote:

holistichealing wrote:

big_blue wrote:

(:

We're all in this together (queue High School Musical song..). Actually I still struggle with negative thoughts (unrelated to my guy) coming into my mind, and just realized that changing a word or two changes the whole sentence. Its a great visual.

I don't think negative, but I do still get the anxious feeling from time to time. I thought it was from doubt, but I can be happy and I get anxious.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

3/08/2016 11:52 pm  #19

iinikkii wrote:

Grace4life wrote:

Thank you for your kind words, I really enjoyed reading this. I will probably read It over and over to be honest.. It really means a lot to me

You are MOST welcome! I read Vera's and Cherished's posts over and over again because they are amazing creators and I strive to be as good at this at them! There is some really powerful things on this forum, use it as a daily resource! Much love to you!

3/09/2016 10:26 am  #20

Hey y'all, I have a question./concern. Hopefully you don't think it's dumb...  I've been having sort of a hard time with my visualizing. Like when I try to visualize it almost seems like my mind isn't cooperating. I know it doesn't help if I'm feeling anxious, so this morning when I woke up I decided since I'm feeling relaxed and at ease this would be a good time to do it. Well, as soon as I try to visualize it's like my mind isn't projecting the pictures?? It's kind of hard to even explain.. But I figured maybe someone could help me out with it

Board footera