Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/08/2016 9:25 am  #11

Re: Can I just say...

Cherished wrote:

There are a gazillion threads that I'm trying to archive for your reading pleasure.. And SERIOUSLY, this board is an absolute TREASURE-TROVE of incredible vibe-raising GOODNESS! I know that initially the layout may be confusing to some, but I am doing what the majority have requested- to try and organise these priceless pearls of wisdom into an easy-to-find, one-stop ALIGNMENT SHOP!

I promise I'm reading all your requests and doing my best to cater to everyone. Please keep the ideas coming! πŸ’œπŸ™‹

Dont know if this was said before but is there anyway you can put a separate section just for you and Veras posts? You guys posts such gold! I always come and try and find the lstest posts from you two!

3/08/2016 10:23 am  #12

Maybe a directory of helpful threads is better. There are many helpful threads here that need to be organized :D

3/08/2016 10:28 am  #13

Vera wrote:

Maybe a directory of helpful threads is better. There are many helpful threads here that need to be organized :D

Everyone has great advice but dont be modest Vera..LOL!

3/09/2016 6:11 pm  #14

That's  what I intended with the stickies- keep them with most helpful threads. But I add them as people request them to go there. I'm talking with Veronica about it 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

Board footera