Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/06/2016 12:50 am  #1

Must read!! Good advice

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/06/2016 6:16 am  #2

Re: Must read!! Good advice

That is a great reminder of what we should all be doing... thank you for sharing.

3/06/2016 9:16 am  #3

Berryluv wrote:

That is a great reminder of what we should all be doing... thank you for sharing.

Yes indeed! And you're welcomeπŸ€—

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/06/2016 4:19 pm  #4

"Do what will get you what you want, not encourage more of what you fear" Love it!Β 

I wanted to ask everyones thoughts on Rule 1 from the article though? If we are supposed to act/feel like we already have our ex back and we are happy, does deleting him/her from social media and contact seem contradictory?Β 

Would love to hear from some individuals who have successfully attracted their ex back, also!

Thanks!

3/06/2016 4:36 pm  #5

Wow this wasΒ  a great read. Thanks

The secret to all success is keeping yourself happy.

3/06/2016 6:01 pm  #6

Grace4life wrote:

"Do what will get you what you want, not encourage more of what you fear" Love it!Β 

I wanted to ask everyones thoughts on Rule 1 from the article though? If we are supposed to act/feel like we already have our ex back and we are happy, does deleting him/her from social media and contact seem contradictory?Β 

Would love to hear from some individuals who have successfully attracted their ex back, also!

Thanks!

I don't think it seems contradictory, I guess it depends on ones situation. Whether or not you decide to delete them from social media it won't delay or ruin your chances of being back together the universe always finds a way to get you what you want. Personally I didn't delete my love of any social media I just turned off all of my social media for awhile just cause I felt the need to breakaway from it all not being on social media at all is very beneficial at least for awhile. I see it as when I feel like I have become the person I want to be then I will join social media again and show everyone how much I changed. I think breaking away from it all helps a lot for the journey not just for your ex but also for yourself and for other to see the new you! hope this helps... staying quiet and making big moves silently and then coming back a different person for the world to see is worth it! But personally I just stay off social media because it helps with the resistance of spying on them and other factors

3/06/2016 6:02 pm  #7

scarlet wrote:

Wow this wasΒ  a great read. Thanks

You're welcome! I am glad I found that article again, because I been looking for it, and once I found it I just had to share it with you all

3/06/2016 8:51 pm  #8

I agree with Angellynn. .. do what feels right..and it's acting from the wish fulfilled..if you were with your love would you be stalking their every move on social media? No. And if you can't handle seeing them and focusing on the contrast then stay away from those sites.. once you go digging you will always get what you are looking for, good or bad. So keep positive, let it go, relax and focus on you. You will see how things manifest quickly when you are not giving a sh*t..

3/06/2016 9:57 pm  #9

Berryluv wrote:

I agree with Angellynn. .. do what feels right..and it's acting from the wish fulfilled..if you were with your love would you be stalking their every move on social media? No. And if you can't handle seeing them and focusing on the contrast then stay away from those sites.. once you go digging you will always get what you are looking for, good or bad. So keep positive, let it go, relax and focus on you. You will see how things manifest quickly when you are not giving a sh*t..

Yes exactly! I have reached that point now where I honestly don't care like all I want now is to be happy, and feel good, but I found myself more focused on myself and feeling good. I don't even think or worry about what my love is doing or what she isn't doing. All I know is that we will be back together soon and that we are connected. Β Your last sentence resonates with me sooo much! But yes this is really great advice!

3/07/2016 7:27 am  #10

Grace4life wrote:

Thanks!

Β 
I deleted my guy from social media a few weeks into no contact. I knew that seeing his profile would upset me. When we meet up for the first time after that period of no contact one of the first things he asked was why did I delete him.

You need to do what you need to do for you.

Acting as if means getting yourself into the emotional headspace where you are fully aligned and expectant of having a great relationship with that person. Keeping someone live on social media and saying you won't delete them because you are acting as if, is the complete opposite of acting as if. Because you are showing fear and a lack of trust.

If however you believe you can keep him on social media and it won't affect your ability to keep a high vibration, then you can keep him active. But you must always remember the first and only focus you need to be concentrating on is yourself and doing what you need to do to get where you need to be.

Board footera