Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2016 7:18 pm  #31

Re: IF YOU WANT THAT MAN OR NO MAN

dynamochick2210 wrote:

glad you liked it! here is one more related to not blocking the flow of love by saying the things like "I must have that one person and only him and no one else"

If you have pure love to give, you will never experience pain from it. For every drop of love you have to give, there are a thousand souls who are willing to receive it - even need it. It is your ego that forces upon you the need that one person you target MUST accept and reciprocate your love. The pain is not caused by the giving, the pain is caused by the wanting.

Love is the pure expression of your awareness, or of your inner self. It is one of only three expressions of awareness. 

Let that love flow! Let it flow to those who are WITH you, who life and karma have given to you as gifts. Yourself. Your children. Your parents, friends, colleagues, brothers, sisters, neighbors, strangers - why hold back?

Animals. Plants. Your terrace garden. Your hobby. Your job. The universe. Let your love flow. Live completely in each moment, expressing yourself fully and giving love freely.

Romantic love is the most over-inflated myth of the western world. The more important you make it as something you have to achieve or reach, the more difficulties you will face. A love match is a by-product of your state of being. It is important to put romantic love in perspective, and embrace a more holistic, complete view of life and love. When you embrace this, love will land like a butterfly that comes out of nowhere and perches on your arm on a warm summer day, only because you are so still, and so absorbed in reading that book in your backyard. Effortless. Painless. Joyful. Delightful. That is the true nature of love.

Beautiful!!!

2/26/2016 7:34 pm  #32

dynamochick2210 wrote:

glad you liked it! here is one more related to not blocking the flow of love by saying the things like "I must have that one person and only him and no one else"

If you have pure love to give, you will never experience pain from it. For every drop of love you have to give, there are a thousand souls who are willing to receive it - even need it. It is your ego that forces upon you the need that one person you target MUST accept and reciprocate your love. The pain is not caused by the giving, the pain is caused by the wanting.

Love is the pure expression of your awareness, or of your inner self. It is one of only three expressions of awareness. 

Let that love flow! Let it flow to those who are WITH you, who life and karma have given to you as gifts. Yourself. Your children. Your parents, friends, colleagues, brothers, sisters, neighbors, strangers - why hold back?

Animals. Plants. Your terrace garden. Your hobby. Your job. The universe. Let your love flow. Live completely in each moment, expressing yourself fully and giving love freely.

Romantic love is the most over-inflated myth of the western world. The more important you make it as something you have to achieve or reach, the more difficulties you will face. A love match is a by-product of your state of being. It is important to put romantic love in perspective, and embrace a more holistic, complete view of life and love. When you embrace this, love will land like a butterfly that comes out of nowhere and perches on your arm on a warm summer day, only because you are so still, and so absorbed in reading that book in your backyard. Effortless. Painless. Joyful. Delightful. That is the true nature of love.

Dang! This is so good! I gotta buy the book now!

2/26/2016 8:07 pm  #33

Where is that book?! I remember looking for that a year ago lol

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

2/26/2016 11:26 pm  #34

iinikkii wrote:

This teaching confused me a little because he says that these women ended up with someone else other than "that man".. So how does this help when it is THAT man that you want to be happily married to??

It will take you a while understand that your happiness won't come from that man but from a good relationship... Yes you want that man but if you don't make yourself happy right now you won't let him come to you at all

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

2/27/2016 2:06 am  #35

Berryluv wrote:

Cherished wrote:

I'm moving this thread to the stickies! 😍💞

it really is good to see Jenny's transformation. It deserves the stickies...

You both are the cutest! I love u both♡♡ Actually I love you all in this forum. I'm very glad was helpful what I share with you

Last edited by Jenny (2/27/2016 2:10 am)

2/27/2016 2:19 am  #36

Cherished wrote:

Where is that book?! I remember looking for that a year ago lol

Just ordered it on Amazon.. Can't wait! 👏

3/06/2016 12:16 am  #37

Thank you Jenny! This is truly inspirational!

If you are seeing this, may I know if you visualised at all before drifting off to sleep or you just held on to the feeling of love and being in a relationship as you fall asleep?

3/06/2016 4:33 pm  #38

Jenny wrote:

Neville Goddard "Power"

"Imaginal acts are sowing, but we do not recognize our own harvests when we see the imaginal act projected on the screen of space. We say, I could never have imagined a thing like that, but we must have or we could not encounter it. So, the act of imagining is sowing, and in its own good time, it crops out from that unseen journey and appears on the screen of space, and you see it – but you don’t always recognize your harvest. But I’ll tell you one thing, do not concern yourself with the means. Always go to the end. Dwell in the end, and you will hurt no one. But if you try to devise the means, you are, well, messing the whole thing up. I have had people say to me, “You know, I want that man, and no other man.” I said, “No, you don’t; you want to be happily married. You don’t want that man or no man.” “Oh, yes, that man or no man.” Then, of course, this always shocks them. I say, “If he dropped dead right now, would you want to be married?” “Well, he isn’t going to drop…” “I didn’t ask you that. If he dropped dead right now, or if he is right this very moment accused of being the world’s greatest thief or murderer, do you still want him” “Well, now, why ask those questions, Neville? I want that man.” But, you see, it isn’t that man. They want to be happily married. I have gone to so many weddings where it was either that man or none, and it wasn’t “that man”! And they are embarrassed when they see me standing in the aisle, because it had to be “that man or no man,” and here it isn’t that man at all. And they walk down [the aisle] – they are happy with their new mate, but a little sheepish as they pass by because they know I know he was not the man.
You want to be happily married. All right, go to the end. You are happily married. Then let him come, clothed in all that it takes to be happy in your world."

The very first moment I accepted this, my ex reached me out a week after 😊😊
So i invite you to accept this concept. it's not easy!! I spent 9 months thinking "that man or no man" and all I needed to do to let him come to me, was accepting this Neville's concept.

Me and my man are back together again and I feel the happiest girl in the whole world♡♡♡

Thank you so SO much for sharing!

3/07/2016 12:07 am  #39

Pink wrote:

If you are seeing this, may I know if you visualised at all before drifting off to sleep or you just held on to the feeling of love and being in a relationship as you fall asleep?

I used neville goddard tecnique to visualize

3/07/2016 12:39 am  #40

Jenny wrote:

Pink wrote:

I used neville goddard tecnique to visualize

Thanks Jenny!
If you don't mind sharing, may I know what you visualised before drifting off to sleep?

Also, how do you manage to drift yourself off to sleep while visualising without keeping yourself awake? I find that sometimes I cannot fall asleep while imagining.

Board footera