Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2016 10:24 am  #11

Re: The positive words challenge

I'm in!

2/21/2016 10:31 am  #12

hop onboard!!!ย 

ย โ€œWhen we feed and support our own happiness, we are nourishing our ability to love. Thatโ€™s why to love means to learn the art of nourishing our happiness.โ€ - TN Han

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

ย 

2/21/2016 10:45 am  #13

This resonates a lot with Abraham, "In the same way that sculptors mold clay into the creation that pleases them, you create by molding Energy. You mold it through your power of focus - by thinking about things, remembering things, and imagining things. You focus the Energy when you speak, when you write, when you listen, when you are silent, when you remember, and when you imagine - you focus it through the projection of thought." (from Ask and It is Given) โ™ก

"As within so without"

2/22/2016 6:53 am  #14

thank you!

so far i'm doing well with this challenge, i've been rephrasing things i write to my friends even to be not complaining [soย i'm feeling sickย becameย i'm looking forward to feeling better soonย hehehe]

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

ย 

2/24/2016 12:56 am  #15

how are we all going?

i've decided to restart so i'm back to day one, i'm interpreting the days until now as "good trial run"ย 

ย 

2/24/2016 2:16 am  #16

Count me in!!

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

2/24/2016 5:26 pm  #17

Good edit Sam! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand ๐Ÿ’žย 

3/06/2016 9:49 am  #18

3/06/2016 12:34 pm  #19

Persephone wrote:

Worth checking out: "The Most Dangerous Word in the World"ย 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/words-can-change-your-brain/201208/the-most-dangerous-word-in-the-world

LOL That reminds me of when I had to write an essay for my American history class and my teacher put question marks all over my paper and put "NO" in big bold letters within a circle at the top. I thought it was hilarious lol.
ย 

3/06/2016 2:32 pm  #20

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Persephone wrote:

Worth checking out: "The Most Dangerous Word in the World"ย 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/words-can-change-your-brain/201208/the-most-dangerous-word-in-the-world

LOL That reminds me of when I had to write an essay for my American history class and my teacher put question marks all over my paper and put "NO" in big bold letters within a circle at the top. I thought it was hilarious lol.
ย 

That reminds me of my friend's high school essay on Jane Eyre, back when we were maybe 13-14. My friend wrote that Jane Eyre's reaction to Rochester was a cool one, i.e. that she reacted coolly, and the teacher put a big red circle around the word "cool" and a question mark and exclamation mark.ย 
Whereas my friend was so sober she pretty much never even used the informal version of "cool" those days...lol.

Though...what onย earthย did you write in that paper to get a question mark next to everything? That there were Vikings at the Boston Tea Party? ;)

ย 

Board footera