Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/04/2016 8:40 pm  #21

Re: :(

Angellynn wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

Angellynn wrote:

It is okay it takes time. What helps me is to know that I have nothing to lose and everything to gain, and the more I read up and studied LOA and believing and trusting the universe I started to recieve sooooo many signs aimed towards my love! And before I even knew much about LOA I had manifested a text message from my love one time and ever since that first experience I been a huge believer! Just right now study up on LOA and read a lot of success stories and listen to Neville goddard, abraham hicks

What kind of signs??

Signs like...
1. Hearing and seeing her name a lot
2. I ran into her mom and sister at the store in a parking lot which btw was super crowded and I NEVER run into her or her family members and that sign happens right when I was about to lose hope and give up... So don't give up! Because you never know how close to a break through you really are!
3. This guy I use to talk to reminded me sooo much of my love and even had the same birth day as her
4. And then once I started to become more aware I started to see synchronicities

Yah, I don't think I'm getting signs. :/

3/04/2016 8:43 pm  #22

iinikkii wrote:

PlumPuppy wrote:

I totally feel ya... I'm in the same boat. But I look at it like this... the more I "want" him then the more "wanting" I create instead of having. Neville says that believing the state/outcome MUST produce the state/situation/circumstance, etc. that creates it... no question, it's a scientifically proven FACT. I read his books over and over just to get that thru my thick head!!!! LOL If I believe it, there is NO WAY that it cannot come to pass, so just focus on that. He says just like a baby takes 9 months to be born, each manifestation has its own production time. We don't know what it is but we must trust that it's happening.

Yah.. So how do you just BELIEVE

You make the CHOICE to do so. Regardless of past conditioning, current circumstances or anything else!

3/04/2016 9:04 pm  #23

iinikkii wrote:

Angellynn wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

What kind of signs??

Signs like...
1. Hearing and seeing her name a lot
2. I ran into her mom and sister at the store in a parking lot which btw was super crowded and I NEVER run into her or her family members and that sign happens right when I was about to lose hope and give up... So don't give up! Because you never know how close to a break through you really are!
3. This guy I use to talk to reminded me sooo much of my love and even had the same birth day as her
4. And then once I started to become more aware I started to see synchronicities

Yah, I don't think I'm getting signs. :/

Lol, be positive!

"The past, the present, and the future are really one: They are today" Harriet Beecher Stowe"

3/04/2016 10:57 pm  #24

Everyone has different signs, or interrupts signs differently. I see/hear my guy's surname a lot, and see 11 often. But someone else on this board sees their love's car, or a hears a song, etc.Β 

I think you just need to sit back, relax, and really take a look at whats going on around you. Give yourself some credit, you're doing good! You haven't seen anything, but that doesn't mean NOTHING is happening! Its all behind the scenes.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

3/05/2016 12:44 am  #25

Focus on the end of what you ultimately want. Not on the how or the means to get there.

It doesn't always have to be him unblock you or contact you to be start of something new. It could be you bumping into him and talking again though he still has you blocked then unblocking you that night. Or you moving to a new company or class then seeing him again. Possibilities are limitless

Another example. 1+1=2.
But 4-2, 1x2 or 2/1 also gives you 2
In the end they still give you 2 what you want. So be open. Just fpcus on the 2

3/05/2016 2:51 pm  #26

Pink wrote:

Focus on the end of what you ultimately want. Not on the how or the means to get there.

It doesn't always have to be him unblock you or contact you to be start of something new. It could be you bumping into him and talking again though he still has you blocked then unblocking you that night. Or you moving to a new company or class then seeing him again. Possibilities are limitless

Another example. 1+1=2.

Love how you stated that there are multiple ways of getting 2!

3/05/2016 2:52 pm  #27

big_blue wrote:

Everyone has different signs, or interrupts signs differently. I see/hear my guy's surname a lot, and see 11 often. But someone else on this board sees their love's car, or a hears a song, etc.Β 

I think you just need to sit back, relax, and really take a look at whats going on around you. Give yourself some credit, you're doing good! You haven't seen anything, but that doesn't mean NOTHING is happening! Its all behind the scenes.

I see 11's all the time!!

3/05/2016 2:53 pm  #28

PlumPuppy wrote:

I totally feel ya... I'm in the same boat. But I look at it like this... the more I "want" him then the more "wanting" I create instead of having. Neville says that believing the state/outcome MUST produce the state/situation/circumstance, etc. that creates it... no question, it's a scientifically proven FACT. I read his books over and over just to get that thru my thick head!!!! LOL If I believe it, there is NO WAY that it cannot come to pass, so just focus on that. He says just like a baby takes 9 months to be born, each manifestation has its own production time. We don't know what it is but we must trust that it's happening.

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

3/06/2016 12:11 am  #29

Blessedck wrote:

Pink wrote:

Another example. 1+1=2.

Love how you stated that there are multiple ways of getting 2!

Thank you Blessedck! It took me a while to figure this out too. It's human nature to always be in control of the how. But Neville and others are way focusing on the end is so much more important than the how. As there are millions of how out there!

Board footera