Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/05/2016 4:34 pm  #1

Need help to align and wondering what I am doing wrong

Hi all,
I started the 25 day challenge a few days ago and I was doing great. I was visualizing twice a day and yesterday even felt really confident that he will come back to me.
Then last night, I saw he had updated his facebook yesterday after 4-5yrs of no updates. He posted pics of him and the girl he's been with this past year. He even made his profile status public which shows they got engaged last June. after seeing this, I am really down today and wondering if I should give up.
My history with him is 8yrs and we were best friends and dated and he forced himself to move on because my family won't accept him. Now he's with this girl and she's managed to make him cut me out, she faked a pregnancy and got him to propose after they were only dating for 3-4 months.
THis is by far the longest we've gone with no contact and without seeing each other. I'm really scared now after yesterdays post.
Anyone that can help I really appreciate it. I really want him back.

Thank you,
Rabz
Β 

3/05/2016 5:28 pm  #2

Re: Need help to align and wondering what I am doing wrong

You have to let go of fear. And you need to find YOU. If you are putting somebody else far ahead of yourself in terms of needing them and being afraid, then you're not loving YOU.

I have been in your position, and it took me a while to realise that someone who is fearful, sad, frightened, needy.. is NOT at all attractive. When I took a big step back and focused on myself for a while, and the wonderful things I DO have in my life, my guy naturally gravitated towards me. It's about putting YOIRSELF on a pedestal. Realising your greatness, your worth. And then standing strong in that power, knowing that you are a woman who is to be adored, cherished. When you can tap into THAT energy through meditation, yoga, self-love and gratitude practice.. then you will have many men at your doorstep, including him 😘

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/05/2016 5:33 pm  #3

Thank you Cherished
Yes, I am working on all of those things. I was going to yoga, doing meditation and I've been working on improving my life. I got a new job and am finishing up my masters. I just don't know why I have these setbacks when I am doing the right things. I haven't felt this down in months honestly.

3/05/2016 5:41 pm  #4

Why do you interpret them as setbacks? Why can't they be part of the incredible journey towards EVERYTHING you have always wanted? How many times have you looked back in retrospect at a "crisis" and realised it was an absolute blessing in disguise? EVERYTHING that happens is moving you towards what you want. The universe is leading you down the quickest, most efficient path to what you want! And strange as some situations may seem, if you hold onto your faith and trust and simply ride through the "storm" calmly, and with grace.. you will be blown away by what transpires out the other side. Honestly. 😘

Feel it in your soul..

3/05/2016 5:45 pm  #5

So you think the things that are happening with him are just part of a "storm" and part of the path to us being together?

3/05/2016 5:54 pm  #6

That is the filter I use. Always. And it's a beautiful storm. You can't ask powerfully for things to shift, without holding steady in your faith that things ARE shifting. And you cannot control HOW things will happen. From your limited perspective, you can't possibly know the how's. You have to learn to trust that the universe is working for you. It's got your back. ALWAYS. If you can arrive at that conclusion, you will find that to be true. And it doesn't matter what I think, or the opinion that anybody else has. The ONLY thing that matters is what YOU believe. And how strong your faith is.

Feel it in your soul..

3/05/2016 6:09 pm  #7

Thank you Cherished You really lifted that feeling of despair I had today. I need to stay strong in my faith like you said and continue working on myself. I will lean on the forum for more support too. It's the first week of the 25 day challenge for me and I plan on sticking with it.

3/05/2016 6:13 pm  #8

You're a goddess. You are incredible. Stop and really think about this. YOU are unique and amazing and there will NEVER be another you. Can you feel the importance of that? What is a goddess to you? List all the things that she is. And then focus on those traits. You already possess them, you just aren't focussing on them right now. Take your eyes off him. Bring them back to yourself. You are a powerful deliberate creator who can achieve anything at all Sh so desires. THAT is where ALL of your focus should be. People will feel it, absolutely. 😘

Feel it in your soul..

3/05/2016 6:22 pm  #9

Thank you so much Cherished!! You are really so sweet and caring. I'm going to read your words over and over again

Board footera