Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2016 7:06 pm  #1

How to get out of this negative space?

I have falling off the wagon for a couple of weeks now. I really want to fix my life these past three years have been hell and I want my life to be fixed an restored . I have been trying so hard but I feel like I'm doing something wrong because nothing has gotten better and nothing in my life has been restored . Last night I had a huge melt down and I wanted to give up so bad but now I'm trying to talk myself out of it but I don't know what to do

3/02/2016 7:11 pm  #2

Re: How to get out of this negative space?

Start reading some of the articles under "Immediate Alignment" board. I'm sure you will have some A-HA moments after. Then stay STILL. Be very still. That means you need to relax your mind by not thinking of anything. I usually meditate. If you are new to meditation, there are 5-minute guided meditations on YouTube that you can use.

I just published a thread about accepting full responsibility for your current situation (just go to my profile and check my post). When you learn to take responsibility for EVERYTHING in your life right now, you will be more conscious of what you created and what you are about to create in your reality. And you will have more control of your life.Β 

3/02/2016 9:50 pm  #3

Vera wrote:

Start reading some of the articles under "Immediate Alignment" board. I'm sure you will have some A-HA moments after. Then stay STILL. Be very still. That means you need to relax your mind by not thinking of anything. I usually meditate. If you are new to meditation, there are 5-minute guided meditations on YouTube that you can use.

I just published a thread about accepting full responsibility for your current situation (just go to my profile and check my post). When you learn to take responsibility for EVERYTHING in your life right now, you will be more conscious of what you created and what you are about to create in your reality. And you will have more control of your life.Β 

Thank you so much for your insightful post I will look into everything you said ... Thank you for taking time out I appreciate it

3/04/2016 11:14 pm  #4

When will my brain just click and I will fully believe and let everything go ? I'm ready for my miracles I'm ready for restoration

3/05/2016 5:45 am  #5

Hey Love5278, check out the article I just posted about neuroplasticity. It has to do with techniques for changing your negative thought patterns, and I think it'll really help.

http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=2080

3/05/2016 12:27 pm  #6

I'm in the same place or was and am pulling myself out.   I've a a hell of a time the last 15 years.  Starting from the death of my daughter, divorce, my ex passing and the final blow, my ex fiance taking me for an enormous amount of money.  There were times I felt there was a black cloud over me.  I went to a vibrational sound therapist and have been doing sound therapy along with mediation,  chakra balancing and essential oils.  I'm feeling a little more positive.   I think when life throws so much heavy stuff at you, it's normal to think there is something wrong with us.  Its not.  However, subconsciously,  there is still negative doubtfull thinking that must he changed.   So you need to change your subconscious thoughts.   I also listen to subliminal messages while I sleep.  There are a ton on you tube.  Even though I know consciously my life is just about to explode with good, there's that little ass deep inside that tells me no. I'm kicking her ass out   hang in there, do the work and it will change!!!!

Last edited by One angel (3/05/2016 12:29 pm)

3/05/2016 12:40 pm  #7

One angel wrote:

I'm in the same place or was and am pulling myself out. I've a a hell of a time the last 15 years. Starting from the death of my daughter, divorce, my ex passing and the final blow, my ex fiance taking me for an enormous amount of money. There were times I felt there was a black cloud over me. I went to a vibrational sound therapist and have been doing sound therapy along with mediation, chakra balancing and essential oils. I'm feeling a little more positive. I think when life throws so much heavy stuff at you, it's normal to think there is something wrong with us. Its not. However, subconsciously, there is still negative doubtfull thinking that must he changed. So you need to change your subconscious thoughts. I also listen to subliminal messages while I sleep. There are a ton on you tube. Even though I know consciously my life is just about to explode with good, there's that little ass deep inside that tells me no. I'm kicking her ass out hang in there, do the work and it will change!!!!

Damn what a story! But go you for kicking ass!!!!
Β 

3/05/2016 1:09 pm  #8

TheGiver wrote:

One angel wrote:

I'm in the same place or was and am pulling myself out. I've a a hell of a time the last 15 years. Starting from the death of my daughter, divorce, my ex passing and the final blow, my ex fiance taking me for an enormous amount of money. There were times I felt there was a black cloud over me. I went to a vibrational sound therapist and have been doing sound therapy along with mediation, chakra balancing and essential oils. I'm feeling a little more positive. I think when life throws so much heavy stuff at you, it's normal to think there is something wrong with us. Its not. However, subconsciously, there is still negative doubtfull thinking that must he changed. So you need to change your subconscious thoughts. I also listen to subliminal messages while I sleep. There are a ton on you tube. Even though I know consciously my life is just about to explode with good, there's that little ass deep inside that tells me no. I'm kicking her ass out hang in there, do the work and it will change!!!!

Damn what a story! But go you for kicking ass!!!!
Β 

Β 
Thanks! I'm not 100% there but I'm working at it!

3/05/2016 3:45 pm  #9

TheGiver wrote:

Hey Love5278, check out the article I just posted about neuroplasticity. It has to do with techniques for changing your negative thought patterns, and I think it'll really help.

http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=2080

Thank you for sharing this with me ! Would saying  Ho'oponopono All the time ?

Last edited by Love5278 (3/05/2016 3:49 pm)

3/05/2016 3:47 pm  #10

One angel wrote:

I'm in the same place or was and am pulling myself out.   I've a a hell of a time the last 15 years.  Starting from the death of my daughter, divorce, my ex passing and the final blow, my ex fiance taking me for an enormous amount of money.  There were times I felt there was a black cloud over me.  I went to a vibrational sound therapist and have been doing sound therapy along with mediation,  chakra balancing and essential oils.  I'm feeling a little more positive.   I think when life throws so much heavy stuff at you, it's normal to think there is something wrong with us.  Its not.  However, subconsciously,  there is still negative doubtfull thinking that must he changed.   So you need to change your subconscious thoughts.   I also listen to subliminal messages while I sleep.  There are a ton on you tube.  Even though I know consciously my life is just about to explode with good, there's that little ass deep inside that tells me no. I'm kicking her ass out   hang in there, do the work and it will change!!!!

Thank you for sharing your story ! I also listen to subliminals while I sleep every night for months now

Board footera