Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/04/2016 9:28 pm  #1

Combatting negative thoughts (A MUST READ!!!)

This is such a great article for those suffering with negative thoughts, including but not limited to doubt about the person you're trying to attract:

http://ezinearticles.com/?Overcoming-Depression-Through-Neuroplasticity&id=3836518

This article talks a lot about neuroplasticity--that we can rewire our brain with our thoughts--which is a major component of LOA.

The article states:"The use of simple repetitive mind exercises can switch the neural activity from the emotional part of the brain (the subcortex), where depression originates, to the thinking part of the brain (the neocortex) which does not have the capacity for depression. I call this "brainswitching."Here's an example of an exercise. If you wake up depressed, instead of thinking "I'm so depressed," think some neutral or nonsense thought over and over, repetitively, like "green frog, green frog" or "yes, yes, yes, yes," or sing a nursery rhyme to yourself like "Row, row, row, your boat." Scream it in your mind if you have to. Concentrate on the phrase you have chosen. Refuse to think the thought "I am depressed."It won't take you long to get really good at this, because, through the process of neuroplasticity, you are actually building new get-out-of-depression neural patterns that you can use instead of the old depressive ones."
Basically by thinking some unrelated thought/mantra you can create a pattern to automatically shift away from your negative thoughts whenever you need to. This goes along great with Abraham, who always talks about getting on a high flying disk.

HIGHLY recommend this for everyone.

I love reading about this ****!

3/04/2016 9:40 pm  #2

Re: Combatting negative thoughts (A MUST READ!!!)

I really like this

3/04/2016 11:39 pm  #3

TheGiver wrote:

This is such a great article for those suffering with negative thoughts, including but not limited to doubt about the person you're trying to attract:

http://ezinearticles.com/?Overcoming-Depression-Through-Neuroplasticity&id=3836518

This article talks a lot about neuroplasticity--that we can rewire our brain with our thoughts--which is a major component of LOA.

The article states:"The use of simple repetitive mind exercises can switch the neural activity from the emotional part of the brain (the subcortex), where depression originates, to the thinking part of the brain (the neocortex) which does not have the capacity for depression. I call this "brainswitching."Here's an example of an exercise. If you wake up depressed, instead of thinking "I'm so depressed," think some neutral or nonsense thought over and over, repetitively, like "green frog, green frog" or "yes, yes, yes, yes," or sing a nursery rhyme to yourself like "Row, row, row, your boat." Scream it in your mind if you have to. Concentrate on the phrase you have chosen. Refuse to think the thought "I am depressed."It won't take you long to get really good at this, because, through the process of neuroplasticity, you are actually building new get-out-of-depression neural patterns that you can use instead of the old depressive ones."
Basically by thinking some unrelated thought/mantra you can create a pattern to automatically shift away from your negative thoughts whenever you need to. This goes along great with Abraham, who always talks about getting on a high flying disk.

Thank you for sharing; I always knew that my anxiety was due to a chemical imbalance within myself. So knowing that this technique can fix that makes me happy. Whenever I feel anxious I will use this technique. Again, thank you for sharing.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

3/05/2016 4:09 am  #4

This is great!  And it's true- your brain literally can't think 2 thoughts at once.  And when you are consciously aware of your thinking, you can switch to a new thought easily.  And with continued practice,  you can seriously change your thought patterns.  Thanks Giver,  you are such wonderful forum member.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

3/05/2016 5:43 am  #5

Cherished wrote:

This is great! And it's true- your brain literally can't think 2 thoughts at once. And when you are consciously aware of your thinking, you can switch to a new thought easily. And with continued practice, you can seriously change your thought patterns. Thanks Giver, you are such wonderful forum member.

Aw shucks! 

3/05/2016 7:27 am  #6

TheGiver wrote:

This process really works. When I was having trouble with invading thoughts and I felt like I couldn't stop them, I adopted a mantra of 25. I would just keep repeating 25 and just kept doing it over a period of time. In a short period of time I managed to stop the obsessive thinking.

3/05/2016 10:27 am  #7

this came at a good time for me ... I can keep my vibrations up all day .. BUT when I wake in the morning I am just really tired and doubtful.. it only takes a few min of  being grateful for me to get out of that but it bothers me it makes me feel out of alignment ... its only when I first wake that I am like this .. anyway I was thinking once I got woke up .. why do I feel like this when I first awake .. like I said I try to immedietly go into gratitude to shake off the feeling but I will remember this technique .. ty ty ty I feel this was put here for me this morning .. very grateful!!!!

3/05/2016 3:43 pm  #8

Thank you ! Thank you! Thank you !

3/26/2016 6:35 am  #9

Same here   Mornings have been severely problematic for me   and I am positive it hinders my manifesting capabilities    Thank you for the new tool  to combat the gremlin that is hindering me the most 

3/26/2016 12:21 pm  #10

Your gremlin doesn't exist. What exists is that flame inside of you that rages into a BONFIRE when you let it.

Mornings are your favorite part of the day, mornings are when you best stretch your manifesting capabilities.

You have POWER. Never forget that.

Board footera