Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2016 4:19 pm  #1

First night attempting Neville Goddard's imagination dream.

So last night I did my usual nightly ritual of watching a tad t.v. then going up to bed and normally listening to something. Last night I went with Neville Goddard's imagination video. As I'm listening to it I am drifting off to sleep and going in and out. In his video he talks of as your falling asleep to visualize. Well I did just that and even dreamed of us being back together. It was so strange. I never really remember my dreams so the fact I remembered that one so clearly and detailed was impressive. It was like one of my normal visualizations with her but in dream form. I'm going to follow it up again tonight and try it again. Was just curious on your thoughts and opinions. Cheers <3

All those visions that you saw, but with faith and understanding I choose to claim it all.

3/03/2016 4:31 pm  #2

Re: First night attempting Neville Goddard's imagination dream.

Since practicing LOA and meditation/visualisation I've remembered all of my dreams and they have been both bizarre and realistic.. Prior to this I never remembered dreams AT ALL lol.

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

3/03/2016 5:39 pm  #3

So is the best time to visualize right before I'm about to fall asleep? Or whenever I'm must relaxed. When I do visualize, I listen to alpha waves/binuaral beats that keep me calm and focused, but usually I stay up for another hour or two after. Should I not be doing that?

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

3/03/2016 7:20 pm  #4

I'm not actually sure if anything is better then the other. Just on his audio he said to try to do this as your falling asleep. I imagine as long as your vibration is high it will come when it's ready. As far as my understanding goes. Do you think my dream was a sign then Cherished?

All those visions that you saw, but with faith and understanding I choose to claim it all.

3/04/2016 7:45 am  #5

I did it. I visualized right before I fell asleep and I dreamt of him!!! I forgot what the dream was about, but I know he was in it!!!!!

I visualized us meeting up again, and him telling me that he was an idiot for letting me go. That he was too scared because I was too much like him so he panicked and wanted to try dating again. Hot damn, I gotta visualize around sleepy time
More often.

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

3/04/2016 8:39 am  #6

big_blue wrote:

I did it. I visualized right before I fell asleep and I dreamt of him!!! I forgot what the dream was about, but I know he was in it!!!!!

I visualized us meeting up again, and him telling me that he was an idiot for letting me go. That he was too scared because I was too much like him so he panicked and wanted to try dating again. Hot damn, I gotta visualize around sleepy time
More often.

That's awesome! I did it again as well and also dreamed of her again. It's quite interesting. Very exciting stuff.

3/04/2016 10:02 am  #7

When you visualize in a sleepy state, you are re-programming your subconscious.

When you are sleepy, your conscious mind becomes weak and so it cannot create resistance during your visualization. This is the best time to feed your subconscious with new programming.Β 

The best time to visualize is before bedtime and when you wake-up in the morning. But if you are more mentally disciplined, anytime you can visualize.

The only purpose of visualizing in sleepy state is to weaken your conscious mind.Β 
Β 

Board footera