Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/04/2016 2:34 am  #1

I need a new plan!

Hello everyone,
I had given up most recently on getting my love back until this morning. It hit me, I still love him. No matter how much I tell myself I don't. I still love him. So, I need a new action plan! This is where you all come in! I need help coming up with an action plan. I am visualizing and writing affirmations and writing my gratitude list. When I start to waver, I try to focus that he still loves me even if his actions are contrary. I talked to a friend the other day and she told me that I really broke his heart. I see it from his side more now whereas in the past I felt like the victim. Glad that that phase has gone now. I am also interested in the 25day challenge but what steps do we go through to enroll. I also read Vera's comment to me a while ago that really made me think. Sorry if I am just all over the place. My point is, no more of this negativity I want to believe!

3/04/2016 6:33 pm  #2

Re: I need a new plan!

Seems like you already have a plan. The 25 day challenge is a good place to start, read the book.

3/05/2016 5:22 am  #3

Re: I need a new plan!

Thank you plump puppy for taking the time to answer. Are you doing the 25day challenge as well?!

Board footera