Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2016 11:32 pm  #1

Day 3 - have a laugh

Today has been busy with me trying to finish my thesis paper by Monday. It'll be a busy week for sure!

I got a chance to read some success stories on the Secret website, and I can't wait to post mine here eventually!!!

I ate a leafy salad at the salad bar and had some green pea soup, as suggested by Veronica. I may not get through all exercises but would love to hear your day 3 stories!

Last edited by mugginess (3/02/2016 2:30 am)

3/03/2016 2:29 pm  #2

Re: Day 3 - have a laugh

I am on day 3 today. It's funny, but I am a raw vegan so I already eat extremely healthy. But I have been having a great time reading through the success stories and I have realized that it is very important to detach and let go. I feel like I am doing that as I was all anxious about my man and not hearing from him. We live in different states and he will be here, or may even already be here, in my town for work this week. I was getting too anxious about him reaching out to me and worrying about him wanting (or not wanting) to see me. But now, I have come to accept that if he doesn't contact me, that's fine. He'll be here again or maybe I'll be mysteriously taken to his city. Who knows? I am just more relaxed and focused on me and the life I want to create. If he contacts me, great, if not, that's great too. I try to remember that things are always working out for me, and I truly do believe that.Β 

Board footera