Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/29/2016 11:09 am  #1

Day 2 - give some gratituity

Started off with trying Lanie's techniques from her first two books but they felt forced. That's a question for the other thread.

Listening to Can't Feel my Face. That song for some reason always raises my energy and makes me happy! Such an amazing song! Also starting a 30 day ab challenge. I'm feeling wry high!

3/01/2016 7:44 pm  #2

Re: Day 2 - give some gratituity

Got caught up in a school assignment so I couldn't finish the exercises. I had actually visualized the apology using Lanie's technique a week ago and then I was inspired to break NC and then I got the apology.

That evening a friend dropped by and we went for coffee and had a good time! I might call someone later this evening to give so e gratituity but I a, flying high.

3/02/2016 2:28 am  #3

Re: Day 2 - give some gratituity

Ended up texting a few friends and one in particular who I haven't seen in 6 months. He lives in another country. Vibes are high! I'm thinking about my ex and for the first time I asked myself why I love him. I came up with so many reasons and I felt for the first time not in a place of neediness. I love him because he is an amazing person. I don't need him because I know I am surrounded by an infinite amount of love in the world. I want him because I want him to share his good qualities with me and I want to gain from his qualities. Likewise, I hope he can gain from me and my good qualities.

Board footera