Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2016 1:16 am  #1

No Contact

I did the no contact for 21 days and it was a struggle indeed! but with each day I became stronger towards the end of the 21 days I broke down. I reached out to him and he blocked me. This time of no contact I focused on myself things I  like to do and starting even journaling. It just seems so impossible I try to remain positive but its heart breaking. He's been with his ex of 6 yrs and I just think this will never work out. 

Last edited by mariposa00 (3/02/2016 1:47 am)

3/02/2016 1:47 am  #2

Re: No Contact

Congratulations on lasting 21 days! I am on day 6 or 7 of NC and I don't feel the need to reach out. However, the urge to check his social media is very strong! Haha.

I'm sorry you got blocked. Keep the faith, keep being happy and positive and the fantastic person you are. Lots of people have been blocked in the past, only to be unblocked later on. <3

What we think, we create. What we feel, we attract. What we imagine, we become. 
xo Gabby 

3/02/2016 1:50 am  #3

Yea but it feels so discouraging. I feel like Im just here always in a daze and so heart broken. Then I begin to tell myself negative things to try to get over him quicker and it does just the opposite. Thanks for your kind words I hope all works out for you girly.

3/09/2016 6:06 am  #4

almst 15 ays ago i broke 9 days of no contact since then we have been talking for one reason or the other
he calls sometimes and sometimes i do....
today i started NC again..
but i dont umderstand do i have to avoid all his calls n texts??
its been 2 months since our breakup and theres no negativity,,
but i want to be his Queen not just friend..
i hope here on  should keep strong and leg go of all my fears.......

Sun is new each day..

3/09/2016 6:43 am  #5

If he's texting you and initiating, don't ignore him lol. But don't ask the difficult questions. Don't react to him negatively. Wait until you feel wonderfully inspired to respond in a happy, balanced way.  There is nothing to fear at all, if you are the creator of your experience 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

3/09/2016 6:56 am  #6

Cherished wrote:

If he's texting you and initiating, don't ignore him lol. But don't ask the difficult questions. Don't react to him negatively. Wait until you feel wonderfully inspired to respond in a happy, balanced way. There is nothing to fear at all, if you are the creator of your experience 😊

okay thank you for telling...
so no contact is all about me not initiating right?
if he does i have to respond in happy nice way??/
you meant this only right?
i dunno iam attracting it or its something else but now a days he does call n texts me very often....
am i on right path??
am i near my happy story?
but iam yet to become the best version of me..
i mean lol im have to work out alot and love myself more n enjoy my life more lol....
i mean thers lot much to do..
but is it  really the path i should be in??
lol iam so happy yet so confused!!

Sun is new each day..

3/09/2016 6:58 am  #7

No need to be confused, just go with it and be excited and happy! He's talking with you, that's wonderful. Just stay cool and calm, and enjoy the journey 😊

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand 💞 

3/09/2016 7:00 am  #8

Cherished wrote:

No need to be confused, just go with it and be excited and happy! He's talking with you, that's wonderful. Just stay cool and calm, and enjoy the journey 😊

thank you Cherished
you are wonderful and everything that u write..
loving u so much.......
thanks for helping me be amazing )

Sun is new each day..

3/09/2016 10:34 pm  #9

Looks like things are going well. Just keep on staying focused on the good and being positive. You got this!!

3/10/2016 2:41 am  #10

PlumPuppy wrote:

Looks like things are going well. Just keep on staying focused on the good and being positive. You got this!!

yes iam so happy..
i justnbegan this journey amd itss an amazing experience already..
if i can do this trust me anyone can....
ive been struggling hell lot with my thoughts. 
i would feel negative and i would start feeling horrible and cry.., while crying stilll i kept affirming that he loves me ,that we are meant to be that we are irreplaceable and soon i could change the feeling a bit and divert my focus on happy things....
this could not have been possible without u guys being there...
thank you all
much love in all of yous lives...
iam soon gonna tell my success story..
not only abt my love life but of everyaspect of my my

Sun is new each day..

Board footera